• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Salford City - Saturday 14th December

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Despite being close to Christmas, I'm going to guess that this is a biggie for away fans, as most of us have this ground to tick off.

A chance to visit Manchester's Xmas market as well!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can remember driving past the ground about a decade ago,it was so far down the pyramid I did not bother to check out a game there.
Did a couple of games at Hyde & Stalybridge Celtic(Both Conf N at the time) whilst in the Manchester area.
Never thought the Grecians would ever play at Salford in a FL game..That’s football sometimes.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
We still wouldn't be playing them if the bbc didn't have such a big love affair with the class of whenever.

Colesman Ballz

Despite being close to Christmas, I'm going to guess that this is a biggie for away fans, as most of us have this ground to tick off.

A chance to visit Manchester's Xmas market as well!
Bugger the Xmas Market, more interested in seeing the Class of 92 having their bubble popped losing to the mighty Grecians !

Leads

Looking forward to this- the only ground I haven’t done of the 92 so it’s a must for me. Depending on form etc I reckon we will have about 350 there.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Yup. Will be there. Thinking of a Manc weekender... United @ home in the Europa League the Thursday, City v Salford the Saturday. Sorted.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be spending the week up there. Looking forward to it, and another new ground to visit.

Oldsmobile-88

I'll be spending the week up there. Looking forward to it, and another new ground to visit.
Gonna cost your sister a fortune in food for the week :D

JayPob94

Will be coming down from Aberdeen for this one as 2 weeks before my birthday. Will be a good game

eurogrecian

I'm flying in for this one. Can't wait!