• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

S.c.o.f??

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like the one that Ross Noble claims to have spotted: "Please overtake quietly, immigrants sleeping inside" :D I'm a big fan of writing "I Love Dogging" on the back of people's cars. but that's because I have the brain of a child :D

And if this bloke is good on Radio 2 in the middle of the night then why do they bother with that stupid racist tart that's on before Wogan?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wish some fit bloke would write his number on the back of my van :D

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I saw a classic today. White van covered in dust. Someone had written "Clean me" and "I used to be white" on the back. Someone else had drawn an arrow from those phrases over to the other side and at the end of the arrow had written "f*ck OFF" in big capital letters.

It got me thinking - why draw the arrow, unless you were replying to the scamps who had written the gags about the van being dirty. And if you were replying to them, and were telling them to f*ck off, then you must have been offended at their gags about the van. Which means it was your van.

Therefore, the driver of the van, rather than simply wiping away the 'offending' material chose to answer the anonymous tricksters by swearing all over his own van. Genius. Then again, it was in Nottingham - the blokes who wrote in the dust have probably been turned into it by now.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Wish my my wife was this dirty, is my favourite that I've seen on a van.

Though have seen on t'internet a pic of a dusty red car with the imprints of a lasses chest.

(Simple things etc) ;)

newburygrecian

My personal favourite was the prison van with 'Gary Glitter's Tour Bus' written in the dirt.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I had a number written on the back of my van once, I rang it and this fella answered asking me not to park in his space

Tada

Spit

i've seen 'stevie wonder cleaning .com' written in van dirt

Invisible Man

Where have you parked your van?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had a number written on the back of my van once, I rang it and this fella answered asking me not to park in his space

Tada
Lmao, that's a good un. :D

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where have you parked your van?
All over the place mate, get around a bit, does my van :D