• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley...

chalkyno1

Lol I meant when did he get the Hip Injury
Hehe, a lame attempt at wit from me there! :)

JamieEcfc

but remember some of the most talented players seem to be lazy
Cant think of a player to compare Harley to there...

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We need a grafter not a grifter ! Tisdale has seen right through him and his Ugg boots.
:D

Great shout.

RHINO

Even in our past some of our most talented players looked lazy at times Christian Roberts being a good example

ECFC til i die!

Resigned
Ronaldo, Berbatov, Beckford and Fleetwood... all lazy but all class!

JamieEcfc

Bring the Ginge Hero back
I Agree, i miss his "Style of play"

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the BBC sports website today -

And then we come to Cristiano Ronaldo. A glorious talent, but a glorious talent who needs to take a long, hard look at team-mate Rooney's determination to chase every ball and pursue every lost cause.

Too often, when Ronaldo loses possession, he almost acts as if it is beneath him to go and retrieve the situation, preferring instead to stand around and wait for a team-mate to do his dirty work.

He performed the trick against Aston Villa on Sunday and was at it again in the build up to Porto's opening goal last night. It was significant that Old Trafford warmed to Rooney's non-stop endeavour while Ronaldo's occasional shrugs after losing possession were met with audible impatience.

JamieEcfc

From the BBC sports website today -
Still you cant really compare Harley to Cristiano Ronaldo though...But i see what your getting at there.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Under Tis, it seems that numurous players have been seemingly well out of his plans before suddenly reappearing as a regular... (ie Stanno, Logan, Panther, etc) I wouldn't be suprised to see Harley suddenly thrust back in and being a major player for us till the end of the season.

JayPob94

IMO ryan harley is a great player.
Its just he struggles to maintain form and confidence, and if he sorted that out, Tis would no doubt start him every match.