• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley transfer rumour.

GrecianGoggles

Harley's going to Man City I heard, £2 million plus add-ons.

It's all about the add-ons :)

Please don't tell me the add ons include us receiving Adebayor.

I'd rather bring back Flacky, Canham or Haber!!

GrecianGoggles

Nah, a signed Alan Ball postcard and Jo, I heard

bsmaff

Jo?

God no, and I think 2m isn't anywhere near enough if Man City are involved, we should ask for £10m + Given & Tevez.

Also the add-ons should be a brand new 40,000 seater stadium for when Tis gets us up to the Prem.

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Here we go again, season after season we hear Ryan will go in the transfer window. To date it simply hasn't happened. Whereas Deano, George and Dan have gone.
Rumours are sometimes leaked by agents trying to orchestrate a transfer at an inflated fee (see Rooney). I view such rumours with caution. I will believe it in Ryan's case when and IF it happens.

There is no IF. He doesn't want to sign another contract and there are certainly clubs interested in him so therefore, as we would want some money for him, he will go in January.

ralph

There is no IF. He doesn't want to sign another contract and there are certainly clubs interested in him so therefore, as we would want some money for him, he will go in January.
Who says he doesn't want to sign another contract? Genuine question. Nothing in the public domain about it ... is this insider information?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who says he doesn't want to sign another contract? Genuine question. Nothing in the public domain about it ... is this insider information?
Yes, insider information. As far as I am aware he has not publicly stated he wont be signing another contract

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Harley will move, probably in the summer. Unfortunately being 25 we'd lose him for squat in the summer and will have to take £500k if offered in January. IF Harley definitely is off, then I'd sell in January - on the understanding that most, if not all of that money can be reinvested for a replacement player or two so we don't lose momentum. Harley is class but he isn't irreplacable and when he's having a casual moment and loses us the ball in important areas of the pitch he can frustrate us as well as amaze us

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, because the OP mentions 500k, that's what it is now for a January transfer, yeah?

That seems to be the accepted value now whereas a while back it was about half that for the same deal, yeah?

Cravat

I cannot believe people are still talking about £500k. You're living in a dream world!

Last edited: