• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley not in the Team photo

Lobster Claw

maybe this is a real sign that he is on his way after the speculation regarding a transfer request!

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
maybe this is a real sign that he is on his way after the speculation regarding a transfer request!

That's odd...he's in the Bristol City one :)

Parklife

Got a link?

Was it last year Rob Edwards missed the team photo at the start of the season? Whatever happened to him?

Lobster Claw

Got a link?

Was it last year Rob Edwards missed the team photo at the start of the season? Whatever happened to him?
Dont you think that with the Rumours of a Transfer request a move could be on the cards!

There was no rumours about Edwards being Transferred last year and no disrespect to Rob but his age doesnt really make for him to be a transfer target!

What sort of link are you expecting?

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dont you think that with the Rumours of a Transfer request a move could be on the cards!

There was no rumours about Edwards being Transferred last year and no disrespect to Rob but his age doesnt really make for him to be a transfer target!

Um........ One of the team photo?

Parklife

What Snoop Fog said.

My point was we've had team photos missing players before; hasn't meant anything.

I have no doubt Ryan Harley will move on BTW, 'tis inevitable; it's just rumours on Exeweb don't mean much. At the moment we don't have any proof he's missing from the team photo for example.

wiveygrecian

What Snoop Fog said.

My point was we've had team photos missing players before; hasn't meant anything.

I have no doubt Ryan Harley will move on BTW, 'tis inevitable; it's just rumours on Exeweb don't mean much. At the moment we don't have any proof he's missing from the team photo for example.
We do because i was there, we are sponsoring Jake and Danny this season.
He was not there and when i asked Denise Watts she just said 'oh i hadnt noticed' but she obviously knew something about it

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't know anything about why Ryan was absent today but stumbled upon this...

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~518777,00.html

... when I went Googling for any transfer speculation regarding our flame-haired wonder. Never realised that he was once, one assumes, a full-back - he's wearing No.2 in the photograph - or that a certain Shaun Taylor was his youth team manager.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't know anything about why Ryan was absent today but stumbled upon this...

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~518777,00.html

... when I went Googling for any transfer speculation regarding our flame-haired wonder. Never realised that he was once, one assumes, a full-back - he's wearing No.2 in the photograph - or that a certain Shaun Taylor was his youth team manager.
interesting that the subs included a bloke called Golborne. And another one called Benyon.Wonder what happened to them?

Last edited:

Burvs

They are reportedly paying David James between 15K and 30K per week not sure they can afford Ryan