• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley appreciation thread

The mighty Grecian

have we had one yet, who cares

you sir are a Grecian hero :)

flumaz

Same old scorers getting us out of the crap harley and Taylor, Time to spend money on a decent striker?
but yes one that has stuck with us fom the conference, well played sir well played!
Hopefully we will be able to keep him

Last edited:

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Poor today but what a goal. Can't put a price on the extra bit of class he offers. Top stuff

Same old scorers getting us out of the crap harley and Taylor, Time to spend money on a decent striker?
but yes one that has stuck with us fom the conference, well played sir well played!
Hopefully we will be able to keep him
Well done Ryan, had my money on logan back post header myself ;)

one of the players we can almost say with certainty that we would have gone down without him

mdg

thanks ryan

great goal

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ryan has scored some important goals ( as if they aren't ALL important) at crucial times but none as crucial as this one today. IMO he brings creative flair to the team and I do think he will be an important player for us next season. I wonder if Tiz will think so too!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Annoying, frustrating but ultimately brilliant when he does turn it on. And boy, can he turn it on.

The maestro. He and Matt Taylor have made all the difference for us this season. Saw Harley's very first game at Crawley and could tell immediately that he was class.

Max Payne 2

Pure route 1 that goal. Flipping beautiful.