• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley and Newcastle

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't be too sure '07

Now that the poor staff have (finally) managed to get paid down at La Parc des Groans I've heard that the £4k or so now lying spare in Porkus's electronic bucket has been earmarked to try and entice SRH down the Devon Excessway [tap]

In fact, they say IJN has staked (what's left of) his reputation on it! Sotten Dull has assured me of the FACT.

<ar-giggle>

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
im gona place my bet on Reading! lol

paperclip

I have no contacts, have heard no rumours and don't have any inside knowledge of where he will go. In the spirit of joining however and picking a random Championship club, I will choose Coventry.

KingBilly

I have no contacts, have heard no rumours and don't have any inside knowledge of where he will go. In the spirit of joining however and picking a random Championship club, I will choose Coventry.
Leeds. Mainly on the basis that Harley has the first two letters of their name.

Well...that and the fact that he ripped them to shreds in January.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

I agree! except I think it could be Bristol City (or have we had that one?)

Incidently, I dont think Harley is quite as good as you lot would have him believe he is, if you dont mind me saying so.

Grecian2K

Well...that and the fact that he ripped them to shreds in January.
Got a "y" in his name (two actually) so it could be YORK CITY [tap]

I've heard they're still quite ambitious still...and SRH does have proven Blue Square pedigree, doesn't he?

Last edited:

Banksy

I agree! except I think it could be Bristol City (or have we had that one?)

Incidently, I dont think Harley is quite as good as you lot would have him believe he is, if you dont mind me saying so.

I think you'll notice some difference in our results once he does go , we'll be lucky to find another midfielder both as creative as him and prolific goalwise as he is. Can't see Noble stepping into his position and providing the same flair and goals and Sercombe doesn't quite fit on the goalscoring front yet , maybe he will with time as long as he doesn't go as well of course.

KingBilly

You're right Pete.....he's better than most of us believe. Watch him rise to the Prem League within 3 years.

Grecian2K

You're right Pete.....he's better than most of us believe. Watch him rise to the Prem League within 3 years.
Bit harsh on poor old Pete there BillyBoy.

Doncha know that he "sees" more games (home or away) than anyone other Grecian....even RaWZ.

Mind you, he does have one point though...SRH is (probably) a f*cking crap keepeer.

If we continue to mention a new club each day, one of us will be right sooner or later. I'll raise you with Harley to make a surprise switch to Everton.
Its no secret that Everton have had scouts down here 3 or 4 times this year....