• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rubbish Tisdale!!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Is that an emotional or a rational response ?
Saying it as i see it Poults.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Is that an emotional or a rational response ?
I would say a correct one.

LammieLammieLammie

Poult, what truly honestly always amazes me is that people think that Substitutions are always as a result of something that happens in the game, rather than in some cases, planned in advance.

Bertie was only ever going to play the first half, get in there, rough them up a bit and get into their faces. RH was then able to use a bit more of the space that was available last quarter of the tie.

And to stay on thread, Rubbish Tisdale. We now have to fork out more dosh to support the team when petrol prices are sky high.

Last edited:

finetime

Bertie was only ever going to play the first half, get in there, rough them up a bit and get into their faces. RH was then able to use a bit more of the space that was available last quarter of the tie.
Exactly. Tisdale said as much in the post-match interview. I really don't think he was too worried, even at 3-1 down in the tie. Watson and Carlisle both found so much space and time...

tonykellowfan

Oh, and TKF, still think Financial services are a recipe for long term economic stability ?
er....

whats that got to do with the price of fish?

Poultice

I would say a correct one.
See me, I like him.

I think clubs are far to quick to throw away players that are having a bad run, there are often reasons for a lapse in form. Bertie finds space, gets forward better than Taylor or Gill, can pick a pass, but I would accept that it is not a strong point, and the boy does love a tackle.

Bottom line is that Tis obviously fancies him so I think we had get used to him being around.

Oh I see, that would probably explain the title of the thread.

Poultice

Poult, what truly honestly always amazes me is that people think that Substitutions are always as a result of something that happens in the game, rather than in some cases, planned in advance.

Yeah I get that. I am sure Tis would have pre set his subs based on the fact that, if he thought like me, Buckle's major weakness is rigidity, no plan B.

I said unlucky because Gill was not at the races first half, had started moaning at the officials, and his frustration was starting to show, that stamp on the Glass Man could have cost us big time. Gill, of course, was never going to be taken off, QED, Bertie was unlucky.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
In his post-match interview he said that once he put on all the subs we could just have easily won the game as lost it. I think the point being that if you start the game like that, it's much more difficult to turn it around if it backfires.

And he let us all down with his slovenly dress. No cravat.
And, astonishingly, looked like he HADN'T HAD A SHAVE. Disgraceful. We'd have won by 5 or 6 if he'd been whisker-free.

Screamager

Back on thread...

Did i see Tisdale show some emotion when we scored the third ? did i see a clinched fist ?

i did and for that Tis youve gone right up in my estimation.
I can just about stomach the away win. I can almost handle yet another trip to Wembley (getting boring now). But Tis impressing Credy? You've gone way too far now, Mr Crazylegs Cravat. Pack your bags, young man, and leave us to wallow in our own self-disgust for ever.