• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rowan Vine

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have a sneaking feeling that Vine will score on Saturday. Whether that's enough...

Remember, Fleetwood scored some good goals at opportune times, but overall he didn't do enough.

ME16 Grecian

Backing Tisdale from the Garden of England
I would keep Vine for 3 months, do we have a better option? He wants to play and knows he needs to play, i can still see teh deal as beneficial for both parties.

lemonardo

I would keep Vine for 3 months, do we have a better option? He wants to play and knows he needs to play, i can still see teh deal as beneficial for both parties.
Agreed. Apart from the shocking miss on Tuesday, he is showing some promise, but let's face it, unless there is support from midfield, it is an impossible job - Rooney would have struggled out there last Tuesday!

UTC Big Bank

at this particular moment (despite some opinions) he isB] our best hope for saturday, Logan looks disinterested and never a threat, Nichols is too young and in-experienced to play in these dog fight games. IMO start Vine and Keohane on saturday, see how Vine does then make our minds up

Gin Trap

i rate him a few more performances like tuesday will be ideal, would like to see him play alongside the likes of o`flynn and bauza in attack too :) hope that the loan can be extended

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Has returned to QPR according to his Twitter account. He's disappointed (he's not the only one!).

Why make the decision now and not earlier in the week?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has returned to QPR according to his Twitter account. He's disappointed (he's not the only one!).

Perhaps today was the deadline for a final decision and he was holding out hope!

Didnt really impress me at all im afraid

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Am not surprised tbh, he's too fat and doesn't look like scoring. Now we've got Nards and Bauza fit and with O'Flynn on the way back he's not required.

Allegedly he's on a big wage at QPR and I can't see him being given loads of offers when his contract's up considering how poor he now looks. Reckon he'll have to take one heck of a pay cut at his next full time club

ECFC Music

i rate him a few more performances like tuesday will be ideal, would like to see him play alongside the likes of o`flynn and bauza in attack too :) hope that the loan can be extended
No thank you ,hasn't done enough and now seems like he's gone back anyway so on to the next great white hope .

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I understand he was on £15k a week. 5 appearances and no goals is his stats whilst with us. Who would take him on?