• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rovers... All ticket...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I know quite a few people who cannot get tickets and they are not happy about it
Couldn't you have helped them out, especially when they were only available to the priority groups?

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couldn't you have helped them out, especially when they were only available to the priority groups?
I repeat,

I tried to but was unable to purchase more than three tickets, apparently it was not allowed for security reasons, hardly good business for city

angelic upstart

how many thousands of pounds are we set to lose from this all ticket crap, I understand all ticket but this is not all ticket as we used to know it. i.e. you can only get tickets if you have been to a few select games, what a joke, I know quite a few people who cannot get tickets and they are not happy about it
Just out of interest how do you think other clubs deal with all ticket games?

How do say Norwich City, allocate tickets for away games? They have 18,000 season ticket holders.

dommers

I was annoyed when we used to have to queue for hours to get tickets as it was manned by volunteers who despite their best efforts often couldn't deal with such large. I guess there are different problems now.

wemissmoxey

Just out of interest how do you think other clubs deal with all ticket games?

How do say Norwich City, allocate tickets for away games? They have 18,000 season ticket holders.
from my experience clubs deal with these issues differently,

some still use the traditional all ticket method, i.e. you do not have to have attended a particular match to get a ticket

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If people have had problems getting tickets, then they need to ring the club. I have repeated this several times in the past. Common sense would be, if you are having problems getting tickets from TZ then you would then ring the club to see if they could help. Having been down the club on Friday, I took, as well as witnessed several calls from people who had had problems getting tickets with TZ, and low and behold they were all dealt with :-O

Last edited:

nathanj

just ordered tickets but nothing was said about where to collect from, will they get delievered to me or the club?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
just ordered tickets but nothing was said about where to collect from, will they get delievered to me or the club?
It should have said about postage or collection. Tbh I wouldn't have risked having em posted out tomorrow for Tuesday, unless the only option now is collection. Ring the 01271 number tomorrow for confirmation

GrecianInWales

Having been down the club on Friday, I took, as well as witnessed several calls from people who had had problems getting tickets with TZ, and low and behold they were all dealt with :-O
This isn't knocking you, Shabba, as you do great work in this regard, but if you're getting several calls from people who are having problems with Ticketzone, does this not suggest there's an issue with the system? If it's working, people shouldn't have to call the club.

angelic upstart

some still use the traditional all ticket method, i.e. you do not have to have attended a particular match to get a ticket
As is usually the case for us. This one is on "police advice" so we have had to change that accordingly.

I'd hate to see what you were like if you were a ST holder and couldn't get away tickets...