• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone got 2 spare seats? I know it's short notice and the weather is dreadful though.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
And regards weather, particularly snow, it is as much to do with travel to the ground, conditions immediately around the ground etc etc. I'll be surprised if it is on seeing the forecast. If it is, I'll be there. Just want to know one way or t'other before coach leaves. Safe journey to us all if it is on. Not said much on here lately so love to everyone xxx

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

And regards weather, particularly snow, it is as much to do with travel to the ground, conditions immediately around the ground etc etc. I'll be surprised if it is on seeing the forecast. If it is, I'll be there. Just want to know one way or t'other before coach leaves. Safe journey to us all if it is on. Not said much on here lately so love to everyone xxx
Hello Reggie!

Enjoy the trip tomorrow and bring back those 3 points on the back seat of the old GT coach.

Went to Cheltenham = lost - Went to Burton = lost. So won't be there tomorrow, I'm feeling paranoid.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Re-arranged for Tuesday 9th April. I think I'll be attending.

Rog H K

They must have built a roof since this was taken then....

....and, oh for that weather on Saturday!!
Is that R U F G? on the seats? Looks like it! none too good!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
looks like the Grecian van is going to be on the road again :D I am chuffed its in the Easter holidays [y]

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Train booked. Hotel booked.

Just need to see if there is a decent psychiatrist around that gives a discount to ECFC Trust members!

grecian55

Train booked. Hotel booked.

Just need to see if there is a decent psychiatrist around that gives a discount to ECFC Trust members!
There will be one at Rotherham Hant's , Gwinnet i think he's called