• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham

Dubai Grecian

So its looking more and more likely that it will come down to the last game of the season to determine 2nd and 3rd, maybe even the top three. Given our global pulling power, no seriously there will be fans travelling from far and wide for the game, what is the set up for away fans in Sheffield? how many can we/will we take? will we all get in?

as many as possible. i wanna go but i cant :( gutted

stateless

this is an unknown isn't it. i haven't a clue what the size of the away end is there.. but Rotherham don't fill three sides of it, of that i'm fairly sure, and although they have had an excellent season, they don't have to win to avoid relegation or get into the play-offs, so this isn't a biggie for them. The place must be reasonably big as U2 are playing there, just after the San Siro and the Nou Camp... and just before Wembley

COOMO

this is an unknown isn't it. i haven't a clue what the size of the away end is there.. but Rotherham don't fill three sides of it, of that i'm fairly sure, and although they have had an excellent season, they don't have to win to avoid relegation or get into the play-offs, so this isn't a biggie for them. The place must be reasonably big as U2 are playing there, just after the San Siro and the Nou Camp... and just before Wembley
They can still make play offs.

ecfc_adamski

The Don Valley stadium has 10000 seats with an away section holding up to 2000, so it says on wikipedia.
If it hinges on last game what do you reckon- 2000 up there?????

stateless

at least 2000 and if they are battling for the play-offs on the same day, thanks coomo, then i reckon there could be a lock out and we need to seriously considering making it all-ticket, for away fans at least. i'd be gutted not to be able to get in - surely they would have to sell on the basis of one per person, season ticket holders and trust members, supporters club.. how many would that be? who have i missed out? now i'm worried..

Dubai Grecian

at least 2000 and if they are battling for the play-offs on the same day, thanks coomo, then i reckon there could be a lock out and we need to seriously considering making it all-ticket, for away fans at least. i'd be gutted not to be able to get in - surely they would have to sell on the basis of one per person, season ticket holders and trust members, supporters club.. how many would that be? who have i missed out? now i'm worried..
Totally agree, we could quite easily take 2500 to 3000 if promotion rests on the last game, and if we've secured auto promotion already I still think 2000 is very achievable.

FishyD

The Don Valley stadium has 10000 seats with an away section holding up to 2000, so it says on wikipedia.
If it hinges on last game what do you reckon- 2000 up there?????
Leeds got an allocation of 2150 for their JPT tie last year

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
With it looking likely that there is going to be something serious riding on the outcome of this game, does anybody know if the club have thought about getting it relayed to St James Park on a big screen. I expect there will be enough people, like myself, who will have to work that Saturday or for whatever other reason (kids playing football, etc) that would be able to make it to The Park and watch the game. It would bring in a bit more revenue through the bar. Just a thought..........

ECFC KARL

Shirley if promotion hangs on the last day there will be at least 2000 and we may even ask for more and as COOMO says they still have an outside chance of the playoffs so if that happens there may be a lot of rotherham fans as well