• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham United vs Exeter City Official matchday thread

Steve Moran2

Awful defeat but there's no getting away from the fact the players we have available tonight are nowhere near as good as those Rotherham have available. Not sure what you can do about that regardless of manager/tactics. If most of the 1st choice players were fit - maybe a different story.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watch Galatasaray v Real on ITV.... that has suddenly got very interesting, and some cracking goals.... sod us!
Damn right, passion, pace, comebacks, excitement. Everything we have ever lacked.

And for the likes of dimmers, you don't to be a Champions League club to have those things.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
If I were to put the rose tinted specs on I guess we would prefer to be where we are than where the Turkeys or Gargoyle are right now!

thermopylai

YES! The comeback begins!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well done Mr Coles. Let's battle for a point ...

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like we may have scored. See - Manc said it was easily rectified!

LL

ecfc70

im on the edge of my seat now!

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
im on the edge of my seat now!
You're watching Galatasary too?

LL

Grecian1966

As a rehearsal for a contract for next year things ain't going too well for Moseley are they? Subbed off and responsible for our loss v Rochdale - what odds on a deal for next year then?

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Awful defeat but there's no getting away from the fact the players we have available tonight are nowhere near as good as those Rotherham have available. Not sure what you can do about that regardless of manager/tactics. If most of the 1st choice players were fit - maybe a different story.
yeah sercombe oakley and gow are injured and tully and amankwaah have recently been added to that but if we are so reliant on the three midfielders then it doesnt say much for the squad the manager has put together.

aldershot have scored, best news of the night and this time it isnt ian huxham bull****ting.