• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham United vs Exeter City Official matchday thread

mwallace

Easily recified
:D

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There are no positives from this game. I bet noble will get in on the act soon.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leaving poor young Gosling in the naughty corner did **** all for the team performance.

squiz

That's it season over, start planning for next season. Bring in the youngsters for the last 3 games nothing to lose now.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
We are awful. It's seriously feckin' cold and I'm thoroughly disillusioned with this garbage.....that is all.

Paul is stale

maybe they will come out second half a different team? oh well i hope the pasties are nice up there as i feel for the fans who travelled

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
if he wont go then we have one chance left at sjp to give him the message. tisdale out, bang bang bang!

exetergrecian

Ok, thats this season gone, wonder when the fixtures come out? I truly feel sorry for those poor sods who have gone up, if we had any money, they deserve to have their travel expenses met. Has Cureton actually touched ball yet?

6 0 anyone?

londonboy80

We are so predictably poor tonight. Rotherham commentary saying best start to a game for their side all season but the fact is we're making them look good. I honestly think we would struggle in the conference right now we're so poor

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
3 - 0 down after half an hour and Bradford 2-0 up. This really is season over. Even a rose tinter would concede that.