• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham Match Report

Jim Shepherd

Match Report

Now on the official site.

Cheers

Jim

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Two Sercombes?

;)

Jim Shepherd

:$

Sorry Deano.

Rotherham Fan

[/IMG]

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Rotherham Fan

##URL REMOVED##/2nal35k.jpg

citizen33

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
:$

Sorry Deano.
No, I'm Ant. I know, it's the surnames isn't it.

:D

Rotherham Fan

Deserved win for the Grecians at DVS which saw them gain promotion to league one.
The first half was fairly even with the best chances falling for the home side namely a Jamie Green cross which hit the bar with the keeper beaten & a Drewe Broughton effort which was cleared off the line. City's best effort was a miscue by Fleetwood after a mazy run by Gill.
The second half started in the same vein with the Millers almost drawing first blood with a close range Ryan Taylor effort which was smothered by Paul Jones. Then Tisdale made the substitution that would change the game bringing Richard Logan on & he would be the man who etched his name in City folklore by heading the winner from a left wing cross, sending the City fans wild. There was only one team that was going to win from then on & there was even time for Fleetwood to miss a penalty after Tonge brought down McAllister & Tonge was sent off.
Many, many congratulations on a deserved promotion from all at RUFC & I hope your magnificent supporters enjoyed their day.
I took shedloads of photographs to post on here but the mods wont let me post them as "im a new user"??? Any way round that?

Citysupporter2099

Deserved win for the Grecians at DVS which saw them gain promotion to league one.
The first half was fairly even with the best chances falling for the home side namely a Jamie Green cross which hit the bar with the keeper beaten & a Drewe Broughton effort which was cleared off the line. City's best effort was a miscue by Fleetwood after a mazy run by Gill.
The second half started in the same vein with the Millers almost drawing first blood with a close range Ryan Taylor effort which was smothered by Paul Jones. Then Tisdale made the substitution that would change the game bringing Richard Logan on & he would be the man who etched his name in City folklore by heading the winner from a left wing cross, sending the City fans wild. There was only one team that was going to win from then on & there was even time for Fleetwood to miss a penalty after Tonge brought down McAllister & Tonge was sent off.
Many, many congratulations on a deserved promotion from all at RUFC & I hope your magnificent supporters enjoyed their day.
I took shedloads of photographs to post on here but the mods wont let me post them as "im a new user"??? Any way round that?

Upload them to a Rotherham Forum & Send The Link But With Spaces.

Rotherham Fan

Upload them to a Rotherham Forum & Send The Link But With Spaces.
you can view some of them on
w w w . f o o t b a l l f o r u m s . n e t go to league 2 forum then the Rotherham v Exeter match thread...enjoy

Last edited: