• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham (in Sheffield) weekender

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I wont be staying out all night I am too old :$
Hotel, change, meal, few beers then prob back to hotel, maybe a couple of beers there

Red the Paper

Banned
I will be in Sheffield town centre on both friday and Saturday nights. Some great bars and clubs all along one road so you don't need to worry where to go

Mark Cordell

what train station do you need to get too for the game? before trams etc??

Mark Cordell

also.... am i missing something?

why is the game in sheffield not rotherham?

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster

Because Rotherham play in Sheffield. ;)

Mark Cordell

Because Rotherham play in Sheffield. ;)
so simple when you know the answer, haha. cheers.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

Rotherham were evicted from Millmoor last Summer after they fell out with the landlords Booths the scrapdealer next door over a settlement of the lease so were promptly told to find an alternative venue to play their games hence why they play at the Don Valley Athletics Stadium in Sheffield for the time being. It looks highly unlikely now they will be ever going back to Millmoor and instead will return to Rotherham at some stage to a brand new stadium.

Shame really as Millmoor is a ground with a bit of old fashioned charm about it and I distinctly remember the away end having a low roof to create great acoustics for singing in the 2 times ive been there watching City.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

This was the first thread created about the big game, I wanted to bring it to the top as a reminder of the aims of this weekend (certainly in my mind)...

Win, lose or draw - League one club, or League Two playoff competitors.... WHAT A SEASON. Let's bleddy party and have an awesome weekend. YOU BLUES! Come on!