• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rochdale Fan in Peace

tazzydjr

Here is my two Away Day Review's from when i visited Exeter on Easter Monday, I hope you enjoy them both

UP THE DALE

***Away Day Review: Exeter Civil Service FC 6 – 0 Crediton United AFC (Devon Tour) Part 1***

http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com/away-day-review-exeter-civil-service-fc-6-0-crediton-united-afc-devon-tour-part-1/

***Away Day Review: Exeter City FC 1 – 2 Rochdale AFC (Devon Tour) Part 2***

http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com/away-day-review-exeter-city-fc-1-2-rochdale-afc-devon-tour-part-2/

Dull as ....

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got half way through the first sentence and gave up. Have you not heard of punctuation and grammar?

elginCity

Ignore the pompous arses, tazzy, all your piece claims is 'real views from a real football fan', not Shakespeare.

Nice to see the shots of the Civil Service ground, used to play there, lived nearby many moons ago.

tazzydjr

Ignore the pompous arses, tazzy, all your piece claims is 'real views from a real football fan', not Shakespeare.

Nice to see the shots of the Civil Service ground, used to play there, lived nearby many moons ago.
Thanks it's very much appricated elginCity

ECFC Music

It's unreadable,it's not a matter of being pompous but one of making yourself easily understood by the use of normal English whether by football fans or others.Maybe he should stick to the pictures which were ok.

I just assumed it was written like that on purpose. Was it not?

If it was then it's bleddy brilliant

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
96 words until a comma or full stop. :-O

Grecian Max

"all of a sudden it got very cold in the stand i were standing with our programme editor, he were asking how my weekend went i said i spent 2 days in bed then their goalkeeper Artur Krysiak were starting to look The Man of the Match after missing a couple more good chances in the 63rd Minute Exeter subbed Guillem Bauza for Lawson D’Ath, Rochdale did look any better then just 2 Minutes after Exeter Substitution in the 65th Minute Keith Hill made a surprise Sub Jason Kennedy for Joe Thompson who missed a couple of shots aswell it started getting cold to the point were i could feel my mental plate and screws my leg kept stop moving so i had to keep getting it going then in the 87th Minute just before the end Ian Henderson scored another cracking goal then there were 4 Minutes Extra Time added and Bobby Grant scored then winner with just about 30 seconds of the game remaining the Referee held on abit longer than 4 Minutes to blow the whistle but he eventually did i could barely walk out so i took my time when walking out then took my time to get to to train station"

:D :D WTF?!

GeraintJones

I just assumed it was written like that on purpose. Was it not?

If it was then it's bleddy brilliant
My first thought too. This thread has strong potential.

Last edited: