• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Robbie Keane

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am guessing he will also get to keep the signing bonus ... nice 6 month jaunt all in all ..

NG

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I may be wrong in this, but does this make Keane the most expensive player in the world - combined fees of £70 million!
What about Veron ?

finetime

I think it's Crespo...

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He wasnt exactly treated brilliantly , but in the end of the day when he played he didnt perform to the level weve seen before or know he can....

shame.

Im more ****** off Rafa has got 1 striker only now to rely on in Torres and with his injury problems in recent times if he's out were f*cked.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
He wasnt exactly treated brilliantly , but in the end of the day when he played he didnt perform to the level weve seen before or know he can....

shame.

Im more ****** off Rafa has got 1 striker only now to rely on in Torres and with his injury problems in recent times if he's out were f*cked.
Creds were forgetting the other class strikers we have as in ; Ngog, El Zhar, Babel and Kuyt. :cool:
Im as equally ****** off as you mate.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I like Babel to a point but he's so frustrating , because he has ability there but just doesnt perform on a consistent basis , the fact he's in & out doesnt help i suppose.

Kuyt aint a striker , Lammie is better and quicker than Ngog and the rest well dont get me started.

Joshyd123

I think it's Crespo...
I thought it was Anelka.

Something like £85million in transfer fees clocked up.

£23mill to Real Madrid, £7mill to Man City, £8mill to Bolton, £15mill to Chelsea to name but a few.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought it was Anelka.

Something like £85million in transfer fees clocked up.

£23mill to Real Madrid, £7mill to Man City, £8mill to Bolton, £15mill to Chelsea to name but a few.
Plus a couple million when he was on loan at Liverpool.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
It is Anelka. There was a list on SSN this AM.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Liverpool are missing him yet? Still I reckon Rafa wouldn't have put him on last night regardless of whether they needed him or not. Oh how I will laugh on the last day of the season when Spurs are hopefully safe, and Robbie pops up to score the winner, relegating Liverpool to 5th place :)