• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Robbie Cundy in on loan

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow just gets better and better - Welcome Robbie and well done King Matt

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
End of Aaron Martin at ECFC I'm tempted to say.
Agreed although MT had retained his services......interesting to see if it was just as insurance against him being unable to bring in defenders he had targeted and whether AM will now be made available for a transfer to another Club or retained as cover.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed although MT had retained his services......interesting to see if it was just as insurance against him being unable to bring in defenders he had targeted and whether AM will now be made available for a transfer to another Club or retained as cover.
He is on a two year deal, unless someone wants him and Martin is happy to go he remains at ECFC regardless of what Taylor wants.

Last edited:

Stelios

End of Aaron Martin at ECFC I'm tempted to say.
It does look that way.

Interesting he comes via lower league rather than through an academy. Might be a bit raw!

Squad looking good but still need fullbacks.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would be tempted to agree with you.
Anyway, welcome Robbie, hopefully he can make a similar impact to the one Dara made last season.

Wilson and Edwards both listed in the WBA first team squad but surprisingly to my mind, no place for Dara.

Smiverz

Personally I would play moxey left back then either Cundy or A.Martin with Parkes don’t see it as the end for Martin

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I would play moxey left back then either Cundy or A.Martin with Parkes don’t see it as the end for Martin
Moxey was often very average at left back last season, his passing was often poor and he seemed unable to get up and down the line much.

jrg333

Agreed does not look as if too many teams will be out jumping or out muscling us this season.
Sure there were other examples but the defeat away at Newport must have been a real eye opener for Matt Taylor. We were outmuscled and outjumped throughout the entire match, eventually losing to a side who played uglier but more effective football than us.

Early days but feels like we'll have a decent balance of solid, no nonsense defenders, tricky wingers, and mobile forwards. Just need a full back or two.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very pleased with this signing (y)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
It does look that way.

Interesting he comes via lower league rather than through an academy. Might be a bit raw!

Squad looking good but still need fullbacks.
Was in the Aston Villa youth setup but released at 18.