• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rip pafc

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Same old lack of class by you Greeks.

Bad losers, even worse as winners.

Congratulations on a good season, enjoy your lofty perch as Devons top club, only one way to go now.
You suprise me Dave. Bad losers?? I really don't think so son. I think we have always known our limitations. Indeed we have been taught them in a very severe way just like the gulls, and like you have made our way back. Poor winners? FFS Dave, do you honestly expect we might have sympathy for those who have wished us ill? What do you think would have been appearing on these boards right now had we lost?
Oh, and by the way, a lofty perch???? With only three contesting???

Southampton Gull

Geoff, every time you lose there are threads calling for Tis to go. Polltits and his dial-up rages against "Cheesey". It doesn't take much of a stroll through WOWS to show I'm right on that point. You win today and a few Gargs stop by to face up and all most of your mob can do is abuse Ian over his appearance?

It's time you Greeks showed some of what you claim you possess in your post.

You talk of those wishing you ill. Never forget there were plenty of fellow Devon football people prepared to help you out, my club did you a huge favour in your hour of need, backed up by plenty of Greens too.

As I said, congratulations where they're due, as you well know, what goes around comes around :)

drake

Im still in newcastle. Its the worse 3.99 ive spent on argyle player. Still, im still plumbed into newky brown and in denial. Our loss to you was not my ultimate gripe. Just the survival of my club. Congratulations to you all, for once you could enjoy your sat meal without your arse's twitching 20 pence 50 pence. Im glad for you. Its quite liberating actually knowing I missed it. But as promised I have returned to take any gloatage cast upon my good person. Just dont f*cking milk it you f*ckers :)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ide like to wish Argyle all the best in lge 2. I know alot of City fans wont agree but to have Argyle, Torquay, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers and Us in the same lge next year wouldve boosted all our attendances and therefore our fiances.

Ive enjoyed the return of the Real devon derby this year and 2 out of 3 aint bad for a team you where never ever playing again. Today we where better for 75 mins but Argyle couldve nab a goal at the end but fortunately didnt. Dunne Was class today and lets hope scouts wernt watching him today as we need him next season so badly.

Its been a amazing season now lets go beat the Wednesday and get into 7th spot! Then we have just cause for celebration with regards to our highest ever lge finish! I wont take the **** out of argyle for there demise as they did it to us and are not getting there karma imho.

I would like to say all the best to them with keepin there club alive its looks difficult but keep the faith..

UP THE CITY ONWARDS AND UPWARDS! :)

Alistair20000

Ide like to wish Argyle all the best in lge 2. I know alot of City fans wont agree but to have Argyle, Torquay, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers and Us in the same lge next year wouldve boosted all our attendances and therefore our fiances.Ive enjoyed the return of the Real devon derby this year and 2 out of 3 aint bad for a team you where never ever playing again. Today we where better for 75 mins but Argyle couldve nab a goal at the end but fortunately didnt. Dunne Was class today and lets hope scouts wernt watching him today as we need him next season so badly.

Its been a amazing season now lets go beat the Wednesday and get into 7th spot! Then we have just cause for celebration with regards to our highest ever lge finish! I wont take the **** out of argyle for there demise as they did it to us and are not getting there karma imho.

I would like to say all the best to them with keepin there club alive its looks difficult but keep the faith..

UP THE CITY ONWARDS AND UPWARDS! :)
I thought you were married :S

BTW You are not Jimmy Giles perchance ?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congratulations on a good season, enjoy your lofty perch as Devons top club.

Yes we are...how kind of you to remind us...

...I suppose yours will be the shoulder Porkus Phallus Maximus cries on at the end of season wake?

You and him: Know your place.

Jersey Tone

You win today and a few Gargs stop by to face up and all most of your mob can do is abuse Ian over his appearance?
Come off it, what did you expect - heaps of adoring praise from City fans complimenting him on his sartorial elegance??

I don't personally know Porkus, probably never will and I don't understand many of the exchanges that take place between him and some City fans (not to mention a couple of Argyle posters too), but I do rather suspect that he posted the photograph in order to get some kind of reaction. He seems pretty thick skinned and probably revelled in the attention so I doubt very much that he was offended by the replies in any way.

As for the other Gargs who faced the music....well fair play to them. They laid it on thick when they beat us 2-0 and came back here to get their medicine when the tables were turned. It is a banter base after all.

Poultice

all most of your mob can do is abuse Ian over his appearance?
Hardly our fault that your boyfriend's a fat Janner munter with about as much taste in hats as Cheesy.

Jog on loser.

Same old lack of class by you Greeks.

Bad losers, even worse as winners.

Congratulations on a good season, enjoy your lofty perch as Devons top club, only one way to go now.
PAFC fans deserve all the abuse they get for the arrogant patronizing grandstanding they have done to both ECFC and TUFC over the years. Next year they could be Devon's lowest ranked club and there is a perfect deserved irony in that.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
PAFC fans deserve all the abuse they get for the arrogant patronizing grandstanding they have done to both ECFC and TUFC over the years. Next year they could be Devon's lowest ranked club and there is a perfect deserved irony in that.
Didnt the Gulls beat them earlier in a friendly ?

Pretty sure as and when you play them at plainmoor you will have more than a few City there cheering on the Gulls

Last edited: