• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Right Wing

barry sansom

Sorry to hear of this Adrian, stomach churning times I know, but really hope you and Glen cope as best you can, best wishes to you both.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well said.
seconded...

hern

Very Best Wishes to both you and your wife Adrian; to Banksy, and any other Grecian having a tough time right now.
Kind regards
Terry Pavey

Angus

I've never been affected personally by the horrible c word. This post though has made me realise how real it really is. Such a small community is our exeweb fam and yet its personally had an effect on a few members. It's really there isn't it. I wish Banksy all the best in the new year with treatment. It deeply saddens me when stuff like this happens. Positive thinking. Also a member on here who I actually respect due to the complete different levels of intellect and how nice the fellow is, is Right Wing. Such a sad story for it to effect a man and his wife at the same time, wish you guys all the best and hope you have the best Christmas possible.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've never been affected personally by the horrible c word. This post though has made me realise how real it really is. Such a small community is our exeweb fam and yet its personally had an effect on a few members. It's really there isn't it. I wish Banksy all the best in the new year with treatment. It deeply saddens me when stuff like this happens. Positive thinking. Also a member on here who I actually respect due to the complete different levels of intellect and how nice the fellow is, is Right Wing. Such a sad story for it to effect a man and his wife at the same time, wish you guys all the best and hope you have the best Christmas possible.
Nice post Angus, my thoughts are with RW and Banksy, all the best chaps.

sign of the chimes

Sending thoughts and best wishes to rightwing and his wife, as well as Banksy.

Stay strong.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
This Dreadful Disease Continues to dominant and ruin peoples lives I'm sure we all know friends and family who have suffered.
Wishing you and yours all the best and the strength to fight this RW.
Also to you to Banksy all the best for your treatment in the new year.

The Grecian Family is really something else in times like this
Well said HH12. My very best wishes to you all.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sending thoughts and best wishes to rightwing and his wife, as well as Banksy.
My sentiments exactly. (y) [ecfc]

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Best wishes to Right Wing and his wife.