• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ricky Hatton vs Manny Pacquiao

Ian_Woodward

Only next month, is anyone going over? I looked at going, £480 for flights and 3 nights in a hotel. £1000 for a ticket!!

Hatton to win by 9th round ko, just hope ricky doesn't loose it by a cut, he's gonna take a fair few punches but as soon as he connects with a body shot its over!

Ian_Woodward

ah wrong place

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
City playing for the title (or auto promotion) on the last day of the season and Hatton fighting in the early hours on Sunday morning, it is going to get messy. £1500 is an absolute steal, although I won't be going.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on Manny Pacquiao...

I'm thinking Pacquiao on points. I can't see a KO in this one so I think Manny will do it on points, his work rate is just ridiculous!

Ian_Woodward

City playing for the title (or auto promotion) on the last day of the season and Hatton fighting in the early hours on Sunday morning, it is going to get messy. £1500 is an absolute steal, although I won't be going.
Yea gonna he a heavy day that one!!

Exciting month coming up with all the footy/boxing, imagine if city clinch the title/promotion vs rotherham and then hatton beats manny!

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yea gonna he a heavy day that one!!

Exciting month coming up with all the footy/boxing, imagine if city clinch the title/promotion vs rotherham and then hatton beats manny!
I am trying to work out the logistics of it. Dial Emma (not that she ever helps)...I don't expect that I will be fortunate enough to find a bar in Sheffield that will be showing the fight, I also don't want to leave the promotion/celebrations so I can get home to watch the fight, at the same time I don't want to miss the fight live.

Ian_Woodward

I read in the echo today that Hole in the wall are tying to get the council to let them open till 7am for the fight, i hope they do get it as it would be quality to watch it in a pub.