• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Richard Duffy

samwise

Cureton got MOTM for his goals and his great link up but Richard Duffy was almost faultless today, a phenomenal performance. Always in control, great challenges, crisp passing and the composure he showed to lay it off to Cureton for the first was top drawer. Great performance from a very good player.

Richard Duffy - take a bow. [y]

stateless

Duffers has become a crucial player to us now.. i thought he was a liability when he first joined, accident prone and slow-thinking, i'm thinking of the time around the QPR game at SJP. He's proved me wrong - his performances since then have been consistently good and at times he's been the stand out player - could be in the running for POTY.

FAN-TATIC

My vote for POTY last season The fans didn't agree with me, the players did!

I just wish he would stop wearing that blonde wig and desist from that awful warbling like the welsh tart he is.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's quality!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agree Duffers has a cracker today (as did ALL the team, to be fair) but would also suggest that Billy J also had one of his best performances since his return.

With RD, BJ and, of course, Capn Matt all back & in form I suspect poor old TAH might be having his work cut out?

budegrecian

Cureton got MOTM for his goals and his great link up but Richard Duffy was almost faultless today, a phenomenal performance. Always in control, great challenges, crisp passing and the composure he showed to lay it off to Cureton for the first was top drawer. Great performance from a very good player.

Richard Duffy - take a bow. [y]
That is a really good shout. He was outstanding today.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought every single player in a city shirt today was FANTASTIC!

Billy Jones was my choice for MOTM today for me today was his best Performance since returning in the summer... Duffy showed his class today!

Cravat 2

Duffy was excellent today but almost all the players were. Serc's goal was pure, pure class and big two fingers up to those on here saying he shouldn't be allowed to shoot!

sirhc

I wasn't there today, but I do think Duffy is an instrumental part of our backline. I know not many came out of the Argyle match with much credit, but I thought he was one of the poorest last week, so good to see he and the team have bounced back (no doubt boosted by the JPT win - we are disproving the common theory that a cup run is bad for league form)