• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Respect and Thankyou

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bloody hell, Olivia wasn't on the pitch again was she? Is she being sponsored or something?

Responding to Olivia's mum / dad / she-male

Last edited:

lemlinspire

I may love him like a brother Jay, but even I can see he talks a load of ********. I was more interested in your opinion because it was you who was shamed by us clapping Lester off. I think it showed class, you were shamed by it.
Didn't mean to start a fight :-(

I thought it showed class for you to applaud him off. I don't see how fans doing that could impact the performance of your team tbh.

fred binneys head

Don't worry lemlin, we like a bit of sparring when we've lost. Don't tell Jay, but you're right, we were class.

fred binneys head

You're not alone in being more interested in my opinion than Tisdale's. I just get ****** off with how nice we always are. Having a mass orgy when a former player takes a corner, how we're not allowed to be harsh to former players etc. Drives me mad.
Sometimes I agree with you Jay - but for me it depends who the player is. If it's someone who used to play for us but now plays for Argyle then they can go fcuk themselves - I remember posting an envelope of dogs hit to Martin Phillips for instance.

But Jack Lester is a good guy who has achieved a lot in the lower leagues and I for one am glad we won't have to face him again. Just like if we ever face Logie I will cheer him, cos he is a proper legend.

Grecian_Jay

Whereas I'd give Logie **** as he was someone who took the **** constantly abd never put any effort in and wasted his career. But each to their own.

fred binneys head

All I've got to say is Rotherham, Torquay, Wycombe, Oxford, in the crowd in the Argyle JPT, etc.

Legend.

lemlinspire

And thanks to the player that tripped him up in the box. You may not be aware of this but that was our first penalty given in SIXTY ONE games. Glad to get that monkey off our back!

fred binneys head

Tis likes breaking records.

Olivia's mum

Bloody hell, Olivia wasn't on the pitch again was she? Is she being sponsored or something?

Responding to Olivia's mum / dad / she-male
Yes Sponsored by tagg & henderson lol

fred binneys head

She's got more pace than Bennett.