• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Relegation

I got 5/1 on Argyle getting relegated on Nov 16.

Did them in a £20 Acca with Man Utd 3/1 outright, Brighton 15/8 outright, QPR promotion 8/13and Leeds Carnegie finish bottom of the Aviva Premiership.

PAYS £3500 8-|

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Am I the only one who thinks they can still stay up? I was gonna chuck something on them staying up and also a seperate small wager on us to go down just in case the awful happens!

Argyle can get out of their mess I reckon. I will go check on odds now I think.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
F*ck me we're 40/1 to get relegated on Bluesquare.com. Just chucked a loose £3 on it as who knows with the way we're going at home at present!

Rog H K

F*ck me we're 40/1 to get relegated on Bluesquare.com. Just chucked a loose £3 on it as who knows with the way we're going at home at present!
I would have given you 41/1 and I could have got a pint in read square for your £3 !! Doh!;)

Rog H K

Did them in a £20 Acca with Man Utd 3/1 outright, Brighton 15/8 outright, QPR promotion 8/13and Leeds Carnegie finish bottom of the Aviva Premiership.

PAYS £3500 8-|
[y] Good Luck WWF. Looking good.[y]

TOP_CITY_FAN

PAYS £3500 8-|
That's a great shout!

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
That's a great shout!
Except they won't get relegated.........

(good bet at the time though)

Last edited:

Rog H K

1/33 = 03.030p for a pound with paddy power now. That's better than the CVA at home park!;)

StixUK

Got a £ on ECFC to win 3-1 and J.Cureton to score first - £66 return...let's hope!

Jersey Tone

Don't mean to sound like a know-all (and you might have done this already) but if I were you I'd be looking to lay Argyle going down and Leeds finishing bottom asap. Not sure what the prices are but I would reckon you could get a lay of several hundred quid on either for a very small liability.

Good luck!!