• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refused tickets for Leeds game!

Originally myself and the family were unable to make this game due to work committments. As of this morning that changed, so I decided to ring ticketzone for 2 adults and 2 kids on the bank. I am a member of the trust, the exiles and the east Devon grecians. I have supported city for over 20 years. I was told that because there system did not recognize my post code I could not buy tickets for this game. Any explanation discussion or reasonable begging went in vain.

I understand the concerns but there must be a better way. Apparently you are not a fan unless you are known to the club.

Chrism

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did you give them your priority number?

GJW

I was going to say the same thing. All PG members have a priority number. Give them that and you would have no problems.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you haven't got your priority number, then ring the club monday morning, they will be able to give you it. If you still have problems with ticketzone, then go back to the club and they will help you

Benguin

If you haven't got your priority number, then ring the club monday morning, they will be able to give you it. If you still have problems with ticketzone, then go back to the club and they will help you
Ask to speak to Mike Cooper he will sort it out in an instance.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ask to speak to Mike Cooper he will sort it out in an instance.
Him or Sheryl are equally willing to help, although I think Mike is working Monday morning

Last edited:
Thanks guys I will call the club monday. Thanks for the advice.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
No worries, hope you get it sorted

sortitoutfoxy

Seems a shame WDCG can't just phone up the club for a ticket in the first place...

I really hope the club remember their promise that Ticketzone is a temporary solution because it's a bit of a farce at the moment.

dommers

It's never been a farce when I've used it. May be a little inconvenient but then no different to getting a ticket for some of the big games I have been to elsewhere.