• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reece Cole

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agreed.
I think, but I might be wrong, that Gary knew him from his time in Scotland?
If so maybe some credit due to both Gary for that and, of course, Reece for grabbing his chance with both hands.
GC signed Reece Cole on loan for Partick on 2 September 2019, but was sacked later that month....

Positive spin

Surprised people are not talking more about his fantastic goal yesterday.
Brilliant turn and great curling shot with his left when I thought he favoured his right foot.
Sounds from a recent interview that he has re discovered his love for the game and is enjoying his time at SJP.
Great signing by GC who has had the foresight to extend his contract.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Unbelievable finish from the lad.

Great switch from right to left and then a lovely curler.

Very good 👍

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surprised people are not talking more about his fantastic goal yesterday.
Brilliant turn and great curling shot with his left when I thought he favoured his right foot.
Sounds from a recent interview that he has re discovered his love for the game and is enjoying his time at SJP.
Great signing by GC who has had the foresight to extend his contract.
There’s been a lot of understandable chat on the James Scott thread on whether we should have signed him in the first place. However, we are a club who are always going to have to take a few gambles with recruitment and Reece’s recent form is a reminder of the benefits when one of these gambles pays off.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cole is benefitting hugely from Trevitt's absence.

Red Devon

Cole is benefitting hugely from Trevitt's absence.
And the team!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking like a very shrewd bit of business by GC getting Reece on board and the extension sorted. Think in time we can build the team round Reece
think more and more this each time i see him play. He is oozing class and I don't believe that is mere hyperbole

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I like the lad he’s got a bit of bounce a bit of energy…and can score a goal.

Reactions: 007

HarryECFC

I remember an interview a while ago with a player saying about how from outside the box, Reece Cole is the player you want hitting it. Which probably shows something he isn't doing a lot in training and definitely has in his locker.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember an interview a while ago with a player saying about how from outside the box, Reece Cole is the player you want hitting it. Which probably shows something he isn't doing a lot in training and definitely has in his locker.
Think it was our manager that said that.
As for cole.. he has the same sort of 'swagger' Noble had at his best for us..