• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Redevelopment of SJP - a contrast with Northampton

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Lez, given Adrian appears to be practically the only one doing anything and has been round the Exeter City block and worn more T-Shirts than you have had hot dinners you are hardly in any credible position to start throwing your weight or even your opinion about are you? I have challenged a few of Adrian's ideas on this forum myself but when all's said and done he has a track record that stands up. Your track record amounts to what - would you care to enlighten us with what practical achievements you can claim? From reading on here Adrian has made it clear he is in ongoing dialogue with the Chair of the Trust - if there is a better way of achieving his objectives please feel free to let us know your grand plan?
Actually what is his accomplishments and who says things aren't going on behind the scenes? What if right wings sticking his oar in might cause an embarrassment ?? You tell me??

Yes he has dialogue with the chairman of the trust.. So what! I'm in dialogue with the trust with my own idea of them gaining assets in the trust, doesn't mean jack **** until you get to push your idea to the bos by having it on the agenda!!

Last edited:

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
The club have no idea what to do regarding redevelopment. Everybody knows that.

Grecian1966

Actually what is his accomplishments and who says things aren't going on behind the scenes? What if right wings sticking his oar in might cause an embarrassment ?? You tell me??

Yes he has dialogue with the chairman of the trust.. So what! I'm in dialogue with the trust with my own idea of them gaining assets in the trust, doesn't mean jack **** until you get to push your idea to the bos by having it on the agenda!!
So when will your idea be happening then? The fact you are having to ask what Adrian has accomplished makes me wonder exactly how long have you been following this club of ours?

Last edited:

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
So when will your idea be happening then? The fact you are having to ask what Adrian has accomplished makes me wonder exactly how long have you been following this club of ours?
Ive been following them since I was about 11 i think.. im 34 now.

My idea is to create an asset which basically pays for itself. I've done the research on it and have presented it to bos via email. I await their response in due time.

Grecian1966

Ive been following them since I was about 11 i think.. im 34 now.

My idea is to create an asset which basically pays for itself. I've done the research on it and have presented it to bos via email. I await their response in due time.
Lez, excuse me for getting confused but 20 odd years of following our club you claim and you don't seem to have any idea what Adrian has done in the relative past? Were you around during the last re-development period?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It would be nice to have some evidence that ECC is actually supporting the Club. At the moment they've come across as an organisation that is not supportive of the Club.

I wonder how many officials have been treated to free games at SJP? Worth a FOI?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It would be nice to have some evidence that ECC is actually supporting the Club. At the moment they've come across as an organisation that is not supportive of the Club.
I dunno Hants...The rent is cheap compared to many other FL clubs in a similar position..

Back to Northampton.They have a nice earner for the next 3 seasons with Coventry City groundsharing with them.

pincher

You lot make me laugh, instead of sniping at each other , why dont you put your heads together, and come up with really viable ideas, les you have money making ideas , so does rightwing, why not try and see if you can work together instead of acting like arseholes ... But fair play for trying , please keep going

Chuckles

Lez, excuse me for getting confused but 20 odd years of following our club you claim and you don't seem to have any idea what Adrian has done in the relative past? Were you around during the last re-development period?
What has got to do with following a club? I have followed City for 44 years and don't know jack **** about Adrian. Most fans follow the team not the individuals behind the scene. Next time we get the team announced why not announce the names of the tea boy, steward 79, the lace sponsor and old mother fecking hubbard. No wonder the Club is struggling

Grecian1966

What has got to do with following a club? I have followed City for 44 years and don't know jack **** about Adrian. Most fans follow the team not the individuals behind the scene. Next time we get the team announced why not announce the names of the tea boy, steward 79, the lace sponsor and old mother fecking hubbard. No wonder the Club is struggling
With the greatest of respect Mr Chuckles I would agree with you if we weren't talking about the owner/moderator of this very site who reads each and every post and ought to be more than familiar with the numerous comments Rightwing himself has made about the role he took at the time of the Doble re-development and discussions with the Council and Mowlem's. You don't even need to have been a supporter within that period to read what has been liberally put on this site on a number of occasions. I don't believe Adrian to be the saviour or the White Knight but equally when Chairman Lez appears to suggest Rightwing is a buffoon when he appears to not know what the recent history of our club is needs pointing out.