Red Legion MK Dons Display

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really appreciate what the Red Legion do.
A massive change for the better since they got going.
Looking forward to tomorrow.

Last edited:

Stelios

We can have a display every bleddy week for all I care if we play like that. Fantastic

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see some idiot called gers on the Mk dons concrete roundabout forum taking the p### about the red legion,oh the irony of it all,the big bank creates the noise and atmosphere which I do believe they are trying to do at stadium Micky Mouse so if I was mr gers I would STFU pronto !
I spared a thought for this 'gers' as Nicky Law was charging towards our quite magnificent Red Legion & Big Bank to stick in the third today .... :)

Benguin

Great day, fantastic play by the whole team and cracking atmosphere.
Will live long in the memory of me and my daughter.

Well done Matt, the players and Red legion.

Hants_red

exeweb.com admin, Esq.
Staff member
While I appreciate that there won't be any displays at the Bury game, is everyone doing stuff to get people along to the game? It would be good to have the Big Bank full again, with a noisy supportive atmosphere.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Foil looks a bit ****e and tinpot, doesn't it? Wouldn't bother with that again.
Effect was better vs West Brom, probably should have had leaflets on each chair... win some lose some.

Displays are part of it but ultimately the atmosphere at the Stoke Arms and during the game made it a decent day

geoffwp

Well-known Exeweb poster
Foil looks a bit ****e and tinpot, doesn't it? Wouldn't bother with that again.
Perhaps you have a better idea? Why not share it, even better why not do the ground work towards making it happen? All of course needing far more effort than simply taking a pop at the efforts of those who are doing something.

ExeterCityLad

Perhaps you have a better idea? Why not share it, even better why not do the ground work towards making it happen? All of course needing far more effort than simply taking a pop at the efforts of those who are doing something.
Nope, no suggestions. I liked the big bank displaying and like the Legion. Just pointing out the foil looked utterly ****e and tinpot this time around - Which it did.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Need some new ideas (genuinely) for the Bank... its a tough stand because the free standing and the size of it... Have thought in the past about gettting a pulley system in place but that has it's own logistic issues. Any ideas beyond flags/surfers/message banners at the bottom... are welcome (y)

Hants_red

exeweb.com admin, Esq.
Staff member