• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion are an EMBARRASSMENT to the club

If they've got it on film which it looks as though they have,
The club and police need to ban him indefinitely
Agreed with op, complete embarrassment to the club who have wormed their way in to where I've been standing since the big bank was built!

The kid on the wall prancing around in a stone island jacket..words fail me
Been watching far too many football films!
Show that to his mother and ground him!!

Terryhall

No statement yet on the OS but I hope the club are fully aware of this and will take appropriate action.

grecianexiled28

I want to know how these pubescents afford stone island!!!

I want to know how these pubescents afford stone island!!!
Fake badges from eBay sewn onto a George at asda jacket!!

Tim Long

Fake badges from eBay sewn onto a George at asda jacket!!
Does that make it Fantasy Island then ?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does that make it Fantasy Island then ?
Yes Boss B-)

Red Bill

Completely agree about the flares, it was absolutely ridiculous and if the person who threw it is identified he deserves whatever is coming to him, as did the **** who threw a flare back on the pitch after the Taunton keeper had thrown it off. But there's no way I'm going to criticise them in general, they have made the atmosphere far better at SJP, I stand pretty much right in front of them on the bank and the change they've made from the atmosphereless library that the bank and SJP in general had become has been a breath of fresh air. So what if they're a bunch of kids, people who build excitement with that kind of enthusiasm usually are. And If anyone doesn't like hearing stupid songs then I'd suggest that a football match is the wrong place to go!

Jammers20

Glad most people agree, I had a difficult time on facebook last night explaining why its abit sad, and against the law.. Its pretty simple. They are banned.. dont take flares or smoke bombs in.. all you seem to get back is "it was for the banter" and the hilarious (sarcasm) "no Pyro no Party".. I hope they get banned indefinately and let the rest of the legion carry on creating a decent atmosphere.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The kid on the wall prancing around in a stone island jacket..words fail me
Been watching far too many football films!
Show that to his mother and ground him!!
This has solicited this response from the guy that was abusing people on Facebook yesterday

Don't use Exeweb but I'd like to respond to this by saying that I was simply enjoying the atmosphere, furthermore.. I have watched 1 "football film" in my life and as far as I'm aware I've never seen anybody popping shapes whilst stood on a barrier to the beat of a chant? If Red Legion are an embarrassment to our club what does that make some Exeweb users?