• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reading vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gui

Notes for the players out of 10 from today’s game Vs Reading .
It’s my own personal assessment.

Sinisalo 6/10
Kite 0.5/10
Diabate 8.5/10
Hartridge 0.5/10
Jules 8.5/10
Niskanen 8/10
Rankine 8/10
Carroll 8/10
Cole 8.5/10
Aitchison 7.5/10
Scott 1.5/10

Cox 3/10
Sweeney 4/10
Taylor 5/10

Red red

Notes for the players out of 10 from today’s game Vs Reading .
It’s my own personal assessment.

Sinisalo 6/10
Kite 0.5/10
Diabate 8.5/10
Hartridge 0.5/10
Jules 8.5/10
Niskanen 8/10
Rankine 8/10
Carroll 8/10
Cole 8.5/10
Aitchison 7.5/10
Scott 1.5/10

Cox 3/10
Sweeney 4/10
Taylor 5/10
Interesting
Sinisalo in my opinion at fault for first goal didn’t come off his line. So maybe 5/10
Kite apart from the stupid decision right on half time would also be a 5/10
Hartridge unlucky with the own goal but his distribution first half was poor so 4/10
Scott personally thought had a poor game but looks totally shot of confidence and with the crowd on his back from minute 1 never going to be any different 4/10
As for the rest not far out.
I personally blame Caldwell for today’s defeat .
Reading changed there midfield and rang rings hence the third goal ,Cole was out on his feet and so was Carroll what did we do brought Kyle Taylor on for Illmari in the 88th minute.
We were crying out for fresh legs , why bring back Borgas and have Richards on the bench if you don’t trust them.
We were tactically inept today.
Which led to poor decision making.
Interesting week ahead

Red red

I thought the players gave everything today but our substitution were strange think that lost us the game.
Disappointed by the crowd booing the players at the end ,how do we expect them to play for us whilst all we do is boo them.
Think that it could be your son or brother on that pitch how would you feel.
Come on city fans let’s try and do our bit and support the team (if not the manager) .
Yes some are definitely not up to the mark but our attitude will not help

Ash

Why is it that exeweb descends into reams of insults about others who disagree with their opinion.

For heavens sake, we are supposed to support the same club.

The fans are more fractured than the team. Perhaps we need a new manager for exeweb?
Yeah fair enough, post match anger getting the better of me.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought the players gave everything today but our substitution were strange think that lost us the game.
Disappointed by the crowd booing the players at the end ,how do we expect them to play for us whilst all we do is boo them.
Come on city fans let’s try and do our bit and support the team (if not the manager) .
Of course you could equally ask how you expect the crowd to support the team when they do nothing for us? Some supporters are wide of the mark but the club’s attitude definitely doesn’t help.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought today we looked like a few signings short of a lower midtable side. Disappointing result, but think the green shoots that have emerged of late are still there. Bit perturbed by the expectation management around signings... That's been pushed as the big light at the end of the tunnel, so feels like a bit of a bait and switch to suddenly start explaining to us that it's hard.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Once the interview got to the January window,it was almost like Caldwell was getting in his excuses for missed targets already.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
If Sweeney was fit enough to play for half an hour, puzzled why he didn't start.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Sweeney was fit enough to play for half an hour, puzzled why he didn't start.
Because the game lasts 90?

dontpassback

Jules came across as extremely p###d off with that result and the errors made by his teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.