• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Quotes to stick on the dressing room wall (leeds forum)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you need directions to Plymouth?
Heathy has the great good fortune to live in that fine city.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck with that! Do you need directions to Plymouth? Farsley is part of Leeds son!
Well I live Plymouth which is a small slum on the outskirts of Exeter

LUFC77

Well I live Plymouth which is a small slum on the outskirts of Exeter
Oh Dear!

Plenty of pubs serve the beer you want, you just have to find them, Leeds is a big city so Im sure there is one that can cater for you!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh Dear!

Plenty of pubs serve the beer you want, you just have to find them, Leeds is a big city so Im sure there is one that can cater for you!
I beg to differ, drank in a few pubs there and the beer was pretty naff, come to think on it, I did live in Lancashire for a few year, so the beer in any pub in Yorkshire was naff :p

LUFC77

I beg to differ, drank in a few pubs there and the beer was pretty naff, come to think on it, I did live in Lancashire for a few year, so the beer in any pub in Yorkshire was naff :p
Where did you go? W*nkashire, the wrong side of the pennines! Tut Tut!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where did you go? W*nkashire, the wrong side of the pennines! Tut Tut!
Tbh, I've had many a councilling session to get rid of those memories. Cost me a bleddy fortune!!! ;)

LUFC77

Tbh, I've had many a councilling session to get rid of those memories. Cost me a bleddy fortune!!! ;)
I bet, must of been a hard time for you. nevermind Im sure you will be cured when you visit Yorkshire...all is not lost (except for the game) I hope!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bet, must of been a hard time for you. nevermind Im sure you will be cured when you visit Yorkshire...all is not lost (except for the game) I hope!
I've had my jabs so I'll be fine, shrink reckons a few hours won't do me any long lasting damage.

LUFC77

I've had my jabs so I'll be fine, shrink reckons a few hours won't do me any long lasting damage.
Cheeky c.*nt! Anyway it would do your immune system some good!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheeky c.*nt! Anyway it would do your immune system some good!
Oi don't use that word with me, it's a bit of fun, but probably should be on the banter base board. Enjoy the game, I'll be happy to come away with a point