• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Proper Chaps??

felix

what that Argyle are really a big club? Yeh, agree with you there mate
Never professed us to be a big club. Got a link?

One thing that we can all agree is that we will always be bigger and better than you lot of proper twits (sorry, chaps).

Just check the history.

Last edited:

graiser

Felix be gentle with them, pity that Pym chap wasn’t Cornish, he may have done better with 6 fingers, or was he playing right back today ?

felix

The major embarrassment about all this is just as they are going into the play offs as, probably, the favourites they start tearing themselves apart. Apparently, Perryman was offering fans outside, Tisdale gesturing to fans. This is really going to help the morale of the team going into the play offs isn't it?

It reinforces my opinion that the club is a shambles and I'm convinced TTP do not want promotion.

How lucky we are to have our current set up.

grecian55

Quote :- "How lucky we are to have our current set up. "
Would that be the current set up that a big majority of you Greenies were slagging off and Moaning about earlier in the season before your "run" started ?
Funny how things work out ?

felix

Quote :- "How lucky we are to have our current set up. "
Would that be the current set up that a big majority of you Greenies were slagging off and Moaning about earlier in the season before your "run" started ?
Funny how things work out ?
Not me nor anyone I know.

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet old boy.

Fake news is a reality ( geddit?).

ExeterCityLad

Apparently no proper chaps in Stevenage, manager giving his own fans the finger, fans foul and abusive, Perry and getting involved. How embarrassing!! What was the score? We won 2..1.
Cheers.
At least our season isn't over. After Scunthorpe dominated you on live TV for 90 minutes, you'll have to do something special to be in the play offs, and count on a complete collapse from Charlton.

...I suppose you can spend your close-season watching us get to Wembley again - Have you ever won there, by the way?

Curley

At least our season isn't over. After Scunthorpe dominated you on live TV for 90 minutes, you'll have to do something special to be in the play offs, and count on a complete collapse from Charlton.

...I suppose you can spend your close-season watching us get to Wembley again - Have you ever won there, by the way?
Bit irrelevant isn't it seeing as we were relegated in September as you were also crowned champions right? You were all so convinced (rofl)

BTW you won there in non league. No big achievement.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Virtually never.

Link please.
Why not? A city of your size should have a team in the Championship, shouldn't it?

Grecian2K

The only Proper Chaps you are ever likely to see down in Jannerland are the ones sported by the cowboy in that Village People tribute band when they play the Union Street clubs....or, at least, that's what their no 1 & 2 groupies, Puddytwit and Pubey have told me.

Last edited:

STURTZ

BTW you won there in non league. No big achievement.
Translation please?