• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premiership lacking of understanding - Liverpool fans

Red the Paper

Banned
The dirty scally team hasn't even played at the New Wembley. Surely they are the underdogs?

A word of warning for all City fans...leave your wallets at home

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
A word of warning for all City fans...leave your wallets at home
I'd suggest the bus as well, don't want them sneaking back to Torquay and Plymouth with a nice set of Merc alloys.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd suggest the bus as well, don't want them sneaking back to Torquay and Plymouth with a nice set of Merc alloys.
Got locking wheel nuts, mate - essential purchase these days even on an 8 year old motor.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got locking wheel nuts, mate - essential purchase these days even on an 8 year old motor.
That might do for the locals but them scallies are different gravy, if they can't get the wheels off they will take the whole car.

greenawayr

That might do for the locals but them scallies are different gravy, if they can't get the wheels off they will take the whole car.
He's right, haven't you seen how the monkeys at Longleat work?

rustle

Some nice guy on the LFC online forum, calls himself mactyre, reckons they could beat us with their women's team. Most of the rest expect an easy ride, anything up to 0-6. In their dreams!

Jam Doughnut

It made I larf when you read the Exeter thread on their forum, some comments include:

- Play the kids
- They are Manchester U lurvers from Exmouth based Scousers?
- We have no fans and are not partisan - they dont know our history and our fans club status!
- Exmouth is the place to drink before the game?
- No mention of our cup exploits versus Man U recently!

They seem to lack some class, I always had LFC fans down as fairly football educated, they obviously have not done any homework. I hope their management team do the same as well!

For any LFC fan reading this just go on youtube and look at our fan base at Leeds, Man U or Plymouth. We might be small but we pack a punch!

UTC

TVR
Seen some quotes from liverpool "fans" like

"we should rest the first team to avoid injuries , our reserves should easily beat them , even our womens team should beat them!"

"we should beat them about 7-0 but will settle for 4-0"

"we should give kyriakos a good send off at anfield and play him against exeter before he goes"

"don't risk suarez against league 2 sides"

Liverpool fans are as bad as leeds and man utd for arrogance and lack of football knowledge.

in the 80's when they beat us 11 nil on aggregate i guess our wage bill was pretty similiar give or take a million! but now if they dont beat us in one game 11 nil they are sh*te!!
hopefully its gonna be a long walk home for most of them!

Thames Valley Red

in the 80's when they beat us 11 nil on aggregate i guess our wage bill was pretty similiar give or take a million! but now if they dont beat us in one game 11 nil they are sh*te!!
hopefully its gonna be a long walk home for most of them!
Our team that played in the 1980s cost £200,000 to assemble.........how things have changed, there is an article in the programme about us!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair our atmosphere at home is pathetic so hardly partisan. Also outside of us no one actually cares that 'we own our football club'.
I sort of agree with this. Remember Liverpool fans where YANKS OUT for wait for it

YANKS IN!!! At the end of the day most football fans want there clubs to live outside of reallity because it means they can fill the lack of success void in there lives. I support Exeter because i love this football club and whether we are in the conference or lge 1 or championship i will always love Exeter City Football Club And love the fact we are run properly by people who care about the club still being alive in 100 years time