• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League Cup Under 23s away game v Wolves

Martin Weiler

Does anyone know the situation re our final Premier League Cup U23s game away against Wolves? It was due to be played this coming Monday (14 Feb) at Aggborough, home of Kidderminster Harriers. But I notice on the Wolves site it is now down for 2pm on the following Monday (21 Feb). And the venue is ‘TBD’. To be decided.

Bridgy 81

Does anyone know the situation re our final Premier League Cup U23s game away against Wolves? It was due to be played this coming Monday (14 Feb) at Aggborough, home of Kidderminster Harriers. But I notice on the Wolves site it is now down for 2pm on the following Monday (21 Feb). And the venue is ‘TBD’. To be decided.
I noticed the same thing earlier today Martin.
I’d anticipated something on our website by now about the game, but as there’s been nothing I looked at Wolves’.
I‘d planned to go if it was Monday 14th, but I’m not available unfortunately if it’s been rescheduled to 21st.
Hopefully we’ll get some official clarification soon.

Christian

I'm wondering if it will be at St Georges' as that's where the Wolves Vs Swansea match took place the other week. Not sure if that was due to Harriers playing West Ham though.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pitch unavailable. New date TBA

andrew p long

I'm wondering if it will be at St Georges' as that's where the Wolves Vs Swansea match took place the other week. Not sure if that was due to Harriers playing West Ham though.
I wonder whether Harriers are worried about the state of the pitch. Those who watched the West Ham game will have seen that West Ham players couldn't trust the bounce of the ball- it would sometimes bobble, so a first touch pass would end up shinned. West Ham had to learn to always use the first touch to control the ball.
Harriers now have a fixture backlog and a promotion battle on their hands.
However, I'm really fed up about the switch of date (and venue?). Was all sorted to go to this one.

andrew p long

now next Tuesday 22 at 2pm at Hednesford.

I'm going ...anyone else?

fred binneys head

Yep, I think I'll be there 👍

Christian

Cant work out if Wolves will want to win to top the group. I'm guessing if you finish second you play the winner of another group.

Bridgy 81

now next Tuesday 22 at 2pm at Hednesford.

I'm going ...anyone else?
Unfortunately not.
I would have been on for Kidderminster last Monday but I’m away from home in Hampshire for a few days next week.
I can’t really justify driving home to Somerset with my wife on the Tuesday via Hednesford.
We’ll probably stop at some burial mounds in Wiltshire instead.

andrew p long

Rats! Something called 'work' has intervened and meant that I can no longer get to this game on Tuesday afternoon.Boo!