• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League Cup 2018/19

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Realistically, I think the likes of O'Hara, Kane Wilson, Collins & Randel Williams will not be used much in this competition as they are going to heavily involved in the first team.
Acknowledged which is why I said could be

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
After the window has closed and the signings made has anyone else given a thought to what our U23 side could be

Hamon
Wilson O'Hara Hartridge Brown
Williams Collins Dean/Dodd Sparkes
Wilson Seymour
As I was one of the first to repeat the mistake of calling O’Shea O’Hara I see that others too have joined me .

It’s Dara O’Shea.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Norwich away later today. 7pm kick off.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Norwich away later today. 7pm kick off.
That's some serious travelling on the back of a trip to Carlisle if any players or coaches are doing both matches; I didn't see Dan Green at Saturday's game but presume he was there and will also be in charge tonight.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's some serious travelling on the back of a trip to Carlisle if any players or coaches are doing both matches; I didn't see Dan Green at Saturday's game but presume he was there and will also be in charge tonight.
Yes, we’ve been right royally turned over by the fixture dates for this season’s competition. In previous years we have often managed to put out teams from those who were in or close to the most recent first team action.

So will Saturday’s unused subs all play? Jay Brown Wilson and Dean (plus Hamon). And what about Arron Martin and Ryan Bowman?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Live updates on this twitter account. https://twitter.com/NorwichCityAcad

Not seen any team news for City.

Exehausted

Live updates on this twitter account. https://twitter.com/NorwichCityAcad

Not seen any team news for City.
None shown anywhere for us. The feed on Norwich's Twitter is also on ours. 0-0 after 35 mins and a very even game apparently.

Exehausted

It says Norman made a great save and Randall, Josh Key and Ben Seymour are the other City players mentioned so far. H/T 0-0

Exehausted

Sparkes forces a fantastic double save from the Norwich keeper. 0-0. So that's five of our team mentioned.