• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Prediction and team for Argyle

CityTillIDie

The whole of the away end bouncing to "If you don't f'in bounce then your a green" and a thumping 2 - 0 win with a party in our end!
sounds good :)

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Oh dear I got a few spilling incorrect via text, I see I wasn't the only one, yet the only one brought up about it, because I'm not a rose tinter, ce la vie :cool:

Ashford Grecian

Have a bad feeling about this and will take a 1-1 draw

The Studded Boot

Looking forward to this one. Unfortunately my crystal ball is showing a scrappy 1-1, O'Flynn to salvage a point. Att: 10,101.

City fans sheltered from brisk easterly winds whilst the Argyle get runny noses.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Argyle reporting good sales of tickets to home fans, meaning over 10k in attendance.

Pobbop

I'm not a betting man but if I was I'd risk a small wager that Bennett will play even if Doherty is fit. Davies or Gosling to be the one to give way.

Cureton to start, replaced by O'Flynn after an hour or so.
I agree with all this, think Gosling will miss out.

Grecian Max

Hope not, Gosling is exciting to watch when he takes the ball forward.... can see him being used as an impact sub though, not Tisdale's style to go at them from the off

TA1grecian

The thing is with Plymouth. give them time and possession and we are in trouble, they are a good team! They can't handle paced attacks against them, something we don't offer, I'm going Plymouth 2-0 City :(

The_Governor

I looking forward to goals - 3-1 to City. Can't wait - travelling all the way from Australia for this game (ignoring a wedding as the real reason for the travel back to Devon)

Artur
Woodman
Coles
Baldwin
Amankwaah
Doc
Molesly
Bennett
Dath
O'Flynn
Cureton

Subs: Evans, Gosling, Tulley, Moore Taylor, Keohane, Rodgers, Bauza

Alistair20000

Hoping our woeful performances in the local derby games sofar this season is not repeated but expect a draw.

******** fails to show up.