• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre season friendlies ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wish the club would do a tour of Spain or Holland like Oxford and Argyle have done recently!

Will be the usual suspects I reckon.
They're off to Germany this year.

citizen

How about an under 23/ youth team game at Exmouth Town .The Exmouth Grecians and Muff Town Casuals deserve it!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
They're off to Germany this year.
FFS! So annoying :(

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't get excited by PSFs. They are mostly little better than 90 minute training sessions.

Jammers20

Bideford away 10th July (y):D

Grecian Max

I can't get excited by PSFs. They are mostly little better than 90 minute training sessions.
Exactly. But a **** up in Holland? (smoke)

I agree. I did used to like going and looking out for potential future stars though. I remember we played Torquay prob 10-12 years ago and they had a youthful Jamie Ward who tore us apart. I thought he was going to be a real star, he has had a good career but not quite as high as I expected after seeing his raw talent.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Exactly. But a **** up in Holland? (smoke)
Absolutely. Ajax owe us game, though I wonder whatever became of them after a drubbing all those years ago by Exeter.

malcolms

What grass are we going to play on ?

Tranmere are doing the same as we are and have three home fixtures in July...against Oldham, Fleetwood and Rochdale...It shouldn't be the pitch or lack of grass, maybe the work on the new stand...

Rog H K