• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-Season Friendlies

greenawayr

I think we should go back to Brazil next season. Exeter city samba party!
Saving that for 2014 centenary and World Cup...hopefully!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Saving that for 2014 centenary and World Cup...hopefully!
Or will that be a post season friendly?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will the Palace game go ahead? Just been talking to mate of mine who's a Palace fan. He told me the following:

29 Staff went the other day, they are selling players left, right and centre. There's a fans protest at selhurst Park on Monday. Fans have already tried to buy Jordon's shares but he's not having none of it, they reckon he's gonna ruin the club if it continues. I won't repeat the word he used to describe Jordon, but it was less than complimentary.

Shortround

I'll be going Bath city, always wanted to go to twerton park, & probably the afc wimbledon game

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hmmm - haven't been to Twerton Park for nearly 40 years. Might try to get to that one.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's a fans protest at selhurst Park on Monday. Fans have already tried to buy Jordon's shares but he's not having none of it, they reckon he's gonna ruin the club if it continues. I won't repeat the word he used to describe Jordon, but it was less than complimentary.
Jordan was some sort of cult figure to Palace fans only a few seasons ago...

Can anyone remember the last time we played a friendly on a third partys ground?....(not including tournaments & the like)