• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season friendlies 2016/17

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently we're off to Weymouth on Friday 8th July. Though I've not found any confirmation.

MrTis

Apparently we're off to Weymouth on Friday 8th July. Though I've not found any confirmation.
Jeez can't we find anything better? Next it'll be WSM and Bodmin and the usual suspects!

ecfc70

Anyone at the club think to ask Mr Klopp for a PSF when they visited?
Or big Sam at the stadium of light?

Torquay away it may be then..........and possibly Willand Rovers

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scotland was excellent last year, does anyone know if we are thinking of similar this year ?......I fancy Amsterdam but will settle for somewhere in France or Belgium :).....but it will probably be Chippenham :S

eurogrecian

Its on the Terras' Facebook page

grecian

Be nice for a change if city would come up to north devon not been here for pre season for a while.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will be the usual mix of Weymouth, WSM, Torquay, with a couple of Premiership or Championship sides that are having their pre season in Devon.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
After watching them a couple of times last season I can confirm that Weymouth are rubbish.

Hopefully we go abroad somewhere too.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Suspect we will send an XI to Hayes and Yeading given the Gary Haylock connection.

MerleyRed

Suspect we will send an XI to Hayes and Yeading given the Gary Haylock connection.
That connection has been severed. Haylock and H & Y have parted company.