• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Praise for Paul Jones....

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
All of these FACT statements remind me of CBS/BTIE...;)...His new incarnation does not seem to have that word in his posts..:D

Back on topic,i concur with Jason....That Stevenage game was very one sided,also Paul Jones had a stormer the following season in the 2-0 defeat at Stevenage,when 7-0 would have been a more accurate reflection of the play..

Mogga

Could everyone stop saying FACT and placing them next to blatant opinions. Your opinion is no more superior than the next.

Poultice

Your opinion is no more superior than the next.
Oh yes it is...........FACT.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Could everyone stop saying FACT and placing them next to blatant opinions. Your opinion is no more superior than the next.
Ooh, get her...

:)

PeteUSA

Well I dont know I'm sure. Three weeks ago, it appeared that Jonah had silenced all his critics, and was determined to make goalkeeping problems the least of our worries. Today however, based quite unanamously on the observations of the three radio devon commentators, it appears PJ had a really bad game. Not necessarily responsible for any goals, but confidence level as low as ever apparently. Luckily Rice was more generous, or I would have thought the result might have been really different.

Time for goalkeeper rotation? Or not such drastic measures as that needed?

hmm

Paul Jones was...AWFUL today... only managed to catch maybe a couple of crosses but flapped at all the rest and put us under heavy pressue... also does he not know the rules!? couple of weeks ago he handled outside the box..today he picks up a backpass?? liability!! Mariott HAS to start on saturday...no question

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jones failed to take out any 6 yard crosses today and was panicky I thought. Marriot is no better though.

i_m

hmm

mariott I do think can get a bit flappy...but atleast he actually catches some crosses...AND he can kick STRAIGHT..

so after one poor game(which we won) everyone is on his back again?

Hunterwasmyhero

so after one poor game(which we won) everyone is on his back again?
nope wrong!