• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pound per Ground?

i`ll put a quid on Burton Abion couldn`t see them on th list

cuzman1977

List all of the 92 by team name, Premier League first, then downwards by league, alphabetically within each division, along with their donation status. It will be more tempting to pick the rest of the teams out for us to clean up the whole 92. Then we will move onto the National, North and South. Then towards the Devon & Exeter Sunday League

Scotty

Cheers Sums

Now unless anyone can suggest anything else or a better way to do this I propose using my paypal account and when the £92 mark is reached I will draft a cheque and pass it on to the foundation. I'm sure we'll be able to arrange a pitch side presentation at some point.

My email is [email protected]

Happy for other suggestions

stuay

i'll take scunthorpe - first team i saw city play

Scotty

May I add that if you do indeed send monies over for this to highlight in the notes your exeweb name and that it's for Pound for Ground.

Thanks

Last edited:

Tinballs

Thought I'd bump this one up to remind those that haven't made a payment yet. Lets see if we can get all the monies in sharpish so that Scotty can hand a cheque over before the end of the season. If you have a paypal account, then making a payment is dead easy, if not, sign up now or use a friend's one, Pound per Ground is a great idea to raise money for the Stanno Foundation, lets make it happen [y]

GRECIANS1904

Thought I'd bump this one up to remind those that haven't made a payment yet. Lets see if we can get all the monies in sharpish so that Scotty can hand a cheque over before the end of the season. If you have a paypal account, then making a payment is dead easy, if not, sign up now or use a friend's one, Pound per Ground is a great idea to raise money for the Stanno Foundation, lets make it happen [y]
could update the list and put P by those who have paid.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Done. Easy on Paypal.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Paid. Added a few pennies to cover Paypal commission.

Red Lion

Cheers Sums

Now unless anyone can suggest anything else or a better way to do this I propose using my paypal account and when the £92 mark is reached I will draft a cheque and pass it on to the foundation. I'm sure we'll be able to arrange a pitch side presentation at some point.

My email is [email protected]

Happy for other suggestions
Sorry to sound thick, but no idea how to use paypal. Can I send you a cheque?