• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Postcard from the edge?

Barum

Had a pc from the club today urging me to renew my ST in these 'challenging times for the club', signed by the Wolf.

I'm pretty sure he reads these boards so I'll repeat for him...... Get rid of Tisdale & I'll renew, irrelevant of what league we're in.

Otherwise, sorry Guy, I've seen enough.

John Hammett,
Barnstaple

Sprocket

Had a pc from the club today urging me to renew my ST in these 'challenging times for the club', signed by the Wolf.

I'm pretty sure he reads these boards so I'll repeat for him...... Get rid of Tisdale & I'll renew, irrelevant of what league we're in.

John Hammett,
Barnstaple
These types of post were like sooooooo last week.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Quite. He's the Messiah again.

Barum

So I take it you'll be renewing then?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite. He's the Messiah again.
More like Lazarus..

Red Monster

John Hammett,
Barnstaple
It must sound such a tempting offer for the club get rid of Tisdale and you'll renew your ST, I'm sure they'll bite off your hand.

Last edited:

MEW

Myself and my boy's will not be renewing. My postcard went straight in the bin! Tisdale Out!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It must sound such a tempting offer for the club get rid of Tisdale and you'll renew your ST, I'm sure they'll bite off your hand.
News of our resurrection and PROMOTION SURGE haven't yet reached Barnstaple. To be fair, dentistry only arrived a few weeks ago...

:)

Barum

It must sound such a tempting offer for club get rid of Tisdale and you'll renew your ST, I'm sure they'll bite off your hand.
So you're renewing as well?

Thats two, so should be no financial problems in the summer now, eh?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Make that three. I'm renewing no doubt.