• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Possible TV/Computer Source for watching Citys Game

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I watched the last game from Germany with Bet365 live streaming. You need to set up an account and have at least £10 in it. I don't know if it'll work in the US. But it looks like they are showing the next game too http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2463042/exeter-city-vs-carlisle-united/
Thanks Ernie, I'll have a look mate. Does everybody else see my point about trying to watch the game by alternative means. I dont even know how our chum in New York is going to be able to see it at a pub! They can only show what they're given surely?

PeteUSA

Ernie. Is that site the right one? I dont see Bet365 live streaming anywhere. Just livesoccer.

Fareham Grecian

Okay, I'm still not very understanding about how the people who are watching this from peer to peer streaming like USstreams and White Rat are going to manage if our match is accessed via a red button? All the 'alternative' sites are showing the game as being on SkySports2 but in the absense of a red button (to change to our game) I dont see how anybody can get it who aren't Sky subscribers.
Oh FFS. Listen carefully.

The game is not on SS2. You cannot watch it via Sky - on tv or via a streaming service - unless you are a Sky subscriber with a red button.

It is being shown on Bein12, so you need to find a way of viewing bein channels.

PeteUSA

Oh FFS. Listen carefully.

The game is not on SS2. You cannot watch it via Sky - on tv or via a streaming service - unless you are a Sky subscriber with a red button.

It is being shown on Bein12, so you need to find a way of viewing bein channels.
What do you mean with the "FFS. Listen carefully" sh/it? You only mentioned Bein 12 yesterday; nobody else has brought that site up! And how am I supposed to be able to "find a way" as you put it? If I could do that, I wouldnt be asking around would I? T***!

Ernie

Pete, there's a bet365 streaming icon below the fixture when I click on it. I've done some research and I don't think Bet365 is available in the USA. See this link and scroll down to "Bet365 USA" http://www.bettingexpert.com/bet365/regulation

PeteUSA

Pete, there's a bet365 streaming icon below the fixture when I click on it. I've done some research and I don't think Bet365 is available in the USA. See this link and scroll down to "Bet365 USA" http://www.bettingexpert.com/bet365/regulation
Thanks again mate; I'll check it out. (y)

Would you believe, they recommend using a proxy from the US and then it'll be okay?

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
What do you mean with the "FFS. Listen carefully" sh/it? You only mentioned Bein 12 yesterday; nobody else has brought that site up! And how am I supposed to be able to "find a way" as you put it? If I could do that, I wouldnt be asking around would I? T***!
Strange you should say that Pate ............ as YOU brought that site up in post 25 of this thread ! T***

Little Sister

Thanks again mate; I'll check it out. (y)

Would you believe, they recommend using a proxy from the US and then it'll be okay?
Pete, Get Footy App for IPad only though. You can get Bien12 on this (Get Footy)

Little Sister

Pete, Get Footy App for IPad only though. You can get Bien12 on this (Get Footy)
Sorry Pete, the the App is called Footy TV not Get Footy.

PeteUSA

Thanks for the kind suggestions LL. I think I'll take a chance on Bet365 and chance a tenner. I dont own an IPad.

Last edited: