• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Possible TV/Computer Source for watching Citys Game

pete_h

Sky have made the game available in a couple of additional places online for customers who don't have access to the red button.

The game is on the Sky Sports 2 red button from 19.30 on Thursday. It is available on both traditional Sky boxes and Sky Q boxes. To access the game customers just need to press red after 19.30.
It is also available to Virgin customers with a Sky Sports subscription via the red button.

The game is available on the Sky Sports iPad app – there will be an article called “WATCH: Exeter v Carlisle” in the football section. This is available to Sky Sports subscribers and requires a sign-in to the app using their Sky subscription username.

It is also available online via Sky Sports Xtra – www.skysports.com/Xtra - again this requires sign-in using a Sky subscription username.

It is NOT available via Sky Go or Now TV.

The 1st leg should have been available to Virgin customers but a severe technical problem meant it did not appear on the red button.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The 1st leg should have been available to Virgin customers but a severe technical problem meant it did not appear on the red button.
It was on the red button but not listed as Carlisle v Exeter City.

You had to press red then info scroll down to games 6-11 then scroll down 2 to the middlesbrough game I think it was.

Still missed the first goal figuring that out.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I had absolutely no problem watching the first leg on my Virgin box.

contrabombarde

I had absolutely no problem watching the first leg on my Virgin box.
Sounds a bit of a dodgy B movie that does Jason.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds a bit of a dodgy B movie that does Jason.
Probably quite close to how I was feeling up to when the lino disallowed the Watkins goal...! After that more "story of my life".

ronniej

Anybody with an iPad can download live media player from the App Store
Then put in eleven sports hd in the search bar and watch the match this way UTC

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anybody with an iPad can download live media player from the App Store
Then put in eleven sports hd in the search bar and watch the match this way UTC
What about a conventional computer, with a legal proxy?

ronniej

What about a conventional computer, with a legal proxy?
Pete I only have an iPad and a android box.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pete I only have an iPad and a android box.
Okay, I'm still not very understanding about how the people who are watching this from peer to peer streaming like USstreams and White Rat are going to manage if our match is accessed via a red button? All the 'alternative' sites are showing the game as being on SkySports2 but in the absense of a red button (to change to our game) I dont see how anybody can get it who aren't Sky subscribers.

Ernie

I watched the last game from Germany with Bet365 live streaming. You need to set up an account and have at least £10 in it. I don't know if it'll work in the US. But it looks like they are showing the next game too http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2463042/exeter-city-vs-carlisle-united/