• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Possible TV/Computer Source for watching Citys Game

Nik Nak

I tried logging in etc. It wont work outside the UK. If I do it, I'll have to use a proxy.

Re: Payment: Isnt there anywhere you can call up or contact for clarification?
With all your money Pete I thought you might like to make the call LOL

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hmm. I don't know tbh. It also says Authentication or subscription with a TV, ISP or streaming provider may be required.
Best thing to do before parting with any money (even a measly six quid!) is to get as far as you can near the kickoff time, and then when it asks for payment, use paypal. I think all the possible 'requirements' listed above is bo//ocks. I tried logging on from in the US and it says 'no dice'. Anybody else got anything to add regarding this company? looks okay to me, and checks out bona fide.

PeteUSA

Okay, this wont work outside the UK. You have to enter a proper british address (such as your own) post code and all. If I do this, I'll have to use the address of a british property I own, and use a proxy. I got as far as nearly paying 6.98 for a day pass and noticed that it does say that supply of this feed is contingent with the agreement of Exeter City and Carlisle (as someone else has mentioned). It looks pretty safe, but I'm going to do it in the morning. I need shut-eye!

Copernicus

For all Middle East based Grecians:

Bein Sports MENA showing the game live on channel HD12, Blackpool V Luton on HD13.

PeteUSA

Yes, Bein are showing Blackpool v Luton in the US but not citys game, to my knowledge.

Avening Posse

Not relevant for today, but for anybody based in Sydney, The Cheers Bar on George St are advertising showing the second leg with a programme starting at 4.40am, pub atmosphere, although suspect there wont be too many in there at that time of the morning !!

ecfc2000

Got to find a pub in the melksham area to watch tonight's game. Any Grecians in West Wiltshire doing the same, let me know.

StroudGrecian

Anyone know if the bet365 option is worthwhile? It says you can register with them for free and watch it. Don't know if you have to bet too.

Fareham Grecian

Anyone know if the bet365 option is worthwhile? It says you can register with them for free and watch it. Don't know if you have to bet too.
Where did you see this Stroudy? I don't think they have a stream - and I am a registered customer and have placed a bet. If you bet on eg racing, you can watch the race on B365 website, but I don't think that applies to footy because of Sky's monopoly.

They appear to have an audio commentary though.

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Where did you see this Stroudy? I don't think they have a stream - and I am a registered customer and have placed a bet. If you bet on eg racing, you can watch the race on B365 website, but I don't think that applies to footy because of Sky's monopoly.

They appear to have an audio commentary though.
Here

It says 'from 19.30' which would be the last half hour, however the match is not listed at all in the 'live streaming list' further down the page.

Looks a bit dodgy TBH, hence my question.

Last edited: