• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Posh players Raise money for Stanno

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep. A great gesture which I sincerely hope and expect will get the respect it richly deserves at the Park on Saturday.

extonred

i have to say in the current climate of constant scandals this is impressive and i have emailed the Posh CE to say thanks from an ECFC season ticket holder...........................

Dear Bob

Just a quick note to acknowledge and thank your squad , led by Aaron McLean, for making an effort and putting something back to your community and to the Adam Stansfield fund. All too often all we hear is the 'bad side' of football and your squad are a credit to Posh and the league.

I hope they get the credit and recognition they deserve but are probably not necessarily seeking.

Look forward to welcoming them onto the pitch at Exeter (well at least up to kick off)!!

Best wishes

ECFS Season Ticket holder

GRECIANS1904

I read the article and noticed the bit about players having time on there hands in the afternoon.

And reading the rest you certainly know who ur friends are in difficult times who need the Premier league a lovely gesture by Posh and other clubs in the lower leagues.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Fair play to each and everyone one involved , i think a fair clap is deserved sat.

grecian till i die

Thats brilliant thing

ecfc_1985

What a fantastic gesture, this has helped to restore my faith in football.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Cracking gesture. They deserve a mention on Saturday and I am in no doubt whatsoever that the club will announce it so we can thank them

exehausted2

So, you mean all that eyeball to eyeball aggression isn't real and that secretly they respect each other a fellow professionals, and indeed human beings? Of course they do. Anybody remember the scene in Field of Dreams when the doctor has to step out of the baseball pitch andover the white line to save somebody? Recent events show that sport is an irrelevance, but, it has also been said, a glorious irrelevance. Sorry for the amateur philosophy, couldn't help myself.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
any mention of this at the game today?

Liam McNamara

they did mention about them donating money to city! followed by a massive applause. thanks kindly to the posh for helping the cause! best of luck for the rest of the season. Oh and get rid of boyd you could do without the likes of him in your squad!!!