• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Portsmouth Away

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being that ECFC is the love of my life this is the ideal way for me to spend Feb 14th!
Luckily my regular chauffeur has managed to convince his wife he needs to work with me that day!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I suspect if I told the Missus that Valentine's Day was to be spent in a grim dockyard city, I may not live to see Feb 15th.

Lstevens

Just seen that these tickets are now on sale online :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If your partner thinks that Valentines Day is an important day for romantic reasons, then I suggest you get yourself a new partner that appreciates that romance is spontaneous and nothing to do with the retail and restaurant industries pushing this date.

Get yourself to the football!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's hope that they don't run out of all hot food and drinks half an hour before kick off again. I'd set me heart on a Bovril and pie and instead ended up with crisps and a bottle of Coke.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's hope that they don't run out of all hot food and drinks half an hour before kick off again. I'd set me heart on a Bovril and pie and instead ended up with crisps and a bottle of Coke.
They had very little for sale anyway.

I would recommend filling your boots at the many food stalls outside of the ground..I had a cracking curry sauce & chips..

rp42

If your partner thinks that Valentines Day is an important day for romantic reasons, then I suggest you get yourself a new partner that appreciates that romance is spontaneous and nothing to do with the retail and restaurant industries pushing this date.

Get yourself to the football!
Very true its for life NOT just Valentines day:p;)

Ashford Grecian

Advance tickets were on sale but now they don't seem to be, anyone know what's going on?

Any idea if running the supporters train again this year? Cheers

rp42

Have we sold all the Pompey tickets as they aren't online anymore?