• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Portsmouth away

Rog H K

I am GUTTED i can't make this game! ;( I hope Portsmouth stay down so i can go next season!
Are we not going up?

CITY CASUAL

Are we not going up?
City have not got the cash to go back up or the ambition!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am GUTTED i can't make this game! ;
Out with the Gipsy's again,mate ??

CITY CASUAL

Out with the Gipsy's again,mate ??
No geeze! Got a big family 40th party to go to in Minehead that saturday! Otherwise i would be there mate!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
First Great Western plan to run a 3 carriage Football special to Fratton from St Davids, more info will be revealed next week but I can say it will be a DRY train so no alcohol allowed.

Oldsmobile-88

First Great Western plan to run a 3 carriage Football special to Fratton from St Davids, more info will be revealed next week but I can say it will be a DRY train so no alcohol allowed.
The first football special train for a Grecians league game for many a year.The League Liner ran to a game at Peterborough around 1973 iirc & whilst I was looking through a old programme.a train was advertisd from ESD to Gillingham in 1974 via a stop off in London..

iscalad

This would be great, Haven't been on a football special since I went to Newcastle.

Alistair20000

How/where will that train be routed ?

Alistair20000

Would have liked to go to this one but as normal me and the girls will be outside John Lewis through the day selling poppies
An excellent cause. Respect for that.

exetergrecian

Probably Exeter Westbury, reverse then Fratton. Nothing like a 1970's footex though!