• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale prediction

Ashford Grecian

2-1 Vale.........

rifraf

0-0 ...........

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stroudy has this as a 2-1 win on the March prediction thread and as Indo knows Bleddy Stroudy is often right.

I think it might be a scrappy 1-1 Draw.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Vital City win given it's the final game in hand on those there competing with for a play off spot & even more important given Swindon & Lincoln are big 6 pointers and will have a massive impact on if we're to get a play off spot or not.

You would suggest we would need at least 5 points from the next 3 to stay in contention

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Postponed I predict

IndoMike

Stroudy has this as a 2-1 win on the March prediction thread and as Indo knows Bleddy Stroudy is often right.

I think it might be a scrappy 1-1 Draw.
I didn't copy him Judge, I swear. Bleddy Stroudy..

PeteUSA

If we play with 2 strikers and decent supporting wide and central players from the off, and stick with it, we ought to win this one. If we go all cautious I would expect a dull draw. We need the win, so no room for dull draws anymore, so hoping to see a positive line up but not holding my breath........does anybody know how to listen to commentary when abroad by the way, Ifollow used to let me do that but last week it wouldn't, it allowed the watch option with no commentary and I like commentary
Somebody said on here last week that you can no longer get the two in conjunction via iFollow. You have to pick one or the other. You can switch between the two during a game, which is useful to hear half time summeries etc. It doesnt bother me, since the time delay between the two was awful.

PeteUSA

Is the Port Vale game tomorrow night going to beat the inclement weather? Nobody seems worried it might fall casualty to the rotten weather most of the country seems to be getting.

Avening Posse

Somebody said on here last week that you can no longer get the two in conjunction via iFollow. You have to pick one or the other. You can switch between the two during a game, which is useful to hear half time summeries etc. It doesnt bother me, since the time delay between the two was awful.
Thanks Pete, the issue I have is I cannot get the sound regardless, I can only get the picture. I am happy to forego the picture if I can get the sound. Do you know how to do it ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just spoke to Port Vale fc no weather warnings and aren't expecting the match to be called off.